Satisied Client - Claremont, CA

Very satisfied with Dr. Wali, his work is amazing....

Very satisfied with Dr. Wali, his work is amazing. I had breast augmentation & tummy tuck. After 3 months I feel and look amazing! The scaring is minimal and I'm healing quickly and followed the Dr's instructions like he instructed. The staff is so nice & helpful. My husband is also very satisfied with the great results, now I have more confidence and I feel good, Thanks to Dr. Wali & his amazing work!! Highly recommend Dr. Wali!!
Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wali is very professional, attentive, he actually listens to your needs and takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Amazing doctor & person!!

Yes please share pictures. I'm considering dr. Wali but would feel more confident if I saw pictures from his work to his actual patients. I would love to see them in person but I know that can be weird or difficult to arrange so I rely on pictures. Please share. Thank you.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.