Best Doctor - Clackamas, OR

I have been misled until last month! In the past,...

I have been misled until last month! In the past, I thought that if you wanted a medical grade facial you had to endure the medical setting (bright lighting, wash your own face, provider who slaps on the chemical peel)...and if you wanted a relaxing spa treatment you got just that, but with products you could find under your own bathroom sink, because there is not an in house doctor. However, at Reviance of Portland you get both the spa-like atmosphere with the medical grade services. I highly recommend Dr. James Chan's Reviance of Portland practice to anyone wanting to make a difference in their skin and facial appearance. His staff is cheerful, knowledgeable, and they make you feel like family. My medical facial started with Olyesa thoroughly reviewing my medical skin history and asking how I would like to improve my skin. From there I got tucked into warm sheets, with a pillow under my knees and a wrap around my hair to ensure that the products she would be using did not get into my hair. Then she thoroughly cleansed my skin with the most gentle touch and then applied customized PCA skin care products. Finally a doctor's office that gets that you want the spa with medical grade txs.!
Thank you! Does it get rid of fine lines?

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.  There is nothing better than a really good facial:)   Happy to hear you got your glow back.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon