50 Years Old and Fed Up with my Saggy Breasts - Marbella, Málaga, Spain

I want to share my experience with all of you...

I want to share my experience with all of you because I am so happy with this surgery....here is why:
I have been thinking about operating my saggy breasts since about five years! I never did the step cause I thought its crazy to do elective surgery and that I should be happy that I am healthy and don't have to go through something like this. Still I couldn't get rid of the thought that looking into the mirror there was the posibility to improve my appearance so I went visit several surgeons here in the Costa del sol where I live. The first three surgeons I saw the said thet I would need an uplift with implants and that my breast is gonna be left with an anker scar + periareolar scar (this was really not what I wanted to hear) :(
The fourth surgeon gave me a bit more hope, but still he said I would need implants and he could reach a nice result with only the lollipop scar. Still I discussed this with my husband who told me always I am fine like I was and he didn't want me to have surgery...
It took me after all this another year more or less to research again a bit more in the internet and that is when I found Dr. Aslanis technique supercharged breast augmentation, which in some cases can save you the vertical mastopexy scar. I was so happy to read this and went see him in his consultation in hospital Quiron Marbella, he said I was a good candidate for this cause of my breasts shape and that I would need an anatomical implant with some fat molding and only periareolar mastopexy!!! He reassured me a lot with everything and I inmedialtely felt confident with him.
Today I am soooo happy I listened to my inner voice and did it!!! :)
I am still a bit swollen and bruised and going to post more pics when the scars are healed.

I am 8 weeks post op now and feel completely healed since around 4 weeks after the operation.

I have to say that I had read so many things about horrible pain in the internet before my surgery and my experience was very different. I never was in much pain, some movements were uncomfortable in the first weeks but that’s all.
Now looking at my breasts I am delighted, I find them nicer day by day. I would a 100% recommend this to others.

Almost 3 months post op, absolutely delighted with my results!

Spain Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend him a million times! Very professional and funny man, I really had a good time with him in consultation and love my results. Glad I found him

I really know how you felt before. I have needed and wanted some help since I was very young and after having my first child. My mother told me to bind my breasts,since I was not breast-feeding my child. My breasts immediately and way before my time looked like I was very old. Sagging doesn't even describe them. I know this sounds terrible,but I would be happier with no breasts. My grandma had breast cancer,so please don't feel that I'm being cruel by that. I just do not feel good at all like this. I am happy for you. I will research things and try to figure what will work for me. Thank you for helping others with your story.
Congratulations on your surgery! You look great and you're barely 2 weeks post op. What size implants did you get? Are you treating your scars with anything special? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!