Brazilian Butt Lift in Marbella-Spain......my Pics - Spain

A friend of mine from germany (I am also german)...

A friend of mine from germany (I am also german) had surgery with Dr. Alexander Aslani and that is how I got to know him. There is not much offer for this kind of surgery in germany (in fact, there is none) I am from germany and 27 years old. Originally I had really just considered liposuction but when Dr. Aslani saw me he told me he would like to use the fat for my buttocks to make them bigger but I was not convinced as I never thought about this before. But my friend she had this too and her results look very nice so I agreed and that is how I got my brazilian butt lift. Here are my pictures from before the surgery and as my surgery was yesterday I will post some pictures in the next days so you see my recovery and result.
Today is the first day after my surgery I feel ok, it feels like a harder body ache after lots of exercising, I am drinking a lot of water to not get too much swelling, today I had a shower, I had a bit of a low blood pressure after that but ok. Sleeping was hard as I never sleep on my abdomen, I had to stand up every hour. Just had my first check up in the clinic where they changed my tapes and all looks perfect for now.

First picture after my surgery, I'm so happy :)

This is the first picture after my surgery, I'm very happy with the result! Any pictures will follow :-)

3rd day after my surgery :) i'm still happy !!!

:-)

my incredible result <3

it will be better from day to day.... I
'm so grateful ;-)

happy in my new clothes :-)

before/after gallery :-)

:-)

after workout ????

summer :-)

*News News News*

A dream come true!!! I've got an appointment for an breast augmentation in SEPTEMBER :-) Of course by Dr.Aslani because he is amazing and I'm still proud and happy for my BBL last spring :-)
In the next days I will start a new review!
You can be curious and join me on my journey
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I found that I was in good hands, I had good references from this doctor before so was not afraid of doing it.

great very natural and attractive. I like the look, I am very scared to end up too big. super
yes it looks very natural. I'm used to seeing pictures of ladies that are extreme, and it's nice to know there are different options. I wonder if it will retain the size in a year.
How much fat did he inject if you don't mind me asking ?
850cc ;)
I don't see a difference...
what? that's your view.Everyone has a different target and I would like look naturally and that's been perfectly implemented. Thanks to Dr.Aslani :-) I'm so proud :-)
Wow! sehr schön!!
Vielen lieben Dank :-) Ich bin auch total glücklich über das Ergebnis. Ich kann Dr. Aslani und sein Team nur wärmstens empfehlen, habe mich super aufgehoben und verstanden gefühlt! Ich liebe einfach meine neue Figur und bekomme super Feedback von meinem Umfeld....unglaublich was das für dein Selbstbewusstsein bedeutet, wenn du vorher total unglücklich warst :-)
Natural and lovely
Nice!
thank you :-) i'm so happy with the result!!!
The booty not even close to the ones Duran does ;(
Looking lovely how u feeling when are you able to sit?
After 2 weeks you can sit, I don't have pain or something other. At first it's only a little bit unusual but ok ;-)
Very nice!
thx :-)
What are those black strips and where can I get them?!!??!!!?
The black stripes was "Kinesiotape" after the surgery. You get this from Dr. Aslani :-)
How many ccs xx
850 cc :-)
you look lovely x
Thank you ;-) The feeling is incredible and I'm so glad to have been at Dr.Aslani
Omg girl you look fabulous going 4th may can't wait. How you feeling?
You can look forward ;-) I feel me really good and I've got only a slight aching feeling in my body. It's really not so bad :)