Looking for a Buddy -Dominican Republic, DO

I'm on my way to become a Lily doll will be in...

I'm on my way to become a Lily doll will be in Dominican Republic can't wait scared & excited on the same don't have a surgery buddy but would love the company anybody going the same time???? Anybody been already what is the best recover house to stay in wifi is a just I have to keep all the girls on Realself updated with my experience expecting & praying for the best I know Dr lily has me covered by her amazing work
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I heard Daisys RH or Yasmine RH which is cheap. Gd luck in ur decisions! We are here 4 support! I'm going in June
How was your surgery. How do you feel
Thinking of you, update us when u can. Happy healing hun! Can't wait to see ur results!
I'm going in on the 21st. Would love to hear about how it went.. Thanks, Jill
I go the 23rd where are you staying
Good luck
sending love and light your way today!
Hola mi Amor welcome to the DR!!! can't wait to see your results! how long are you staying? what RH did you decide? I'm going to Baez next week I think i may stay at Daisy next friday not sure yet.
your gonna look great , sending positive vibe
Hi chica, good luck & God Bless you through out your journey. I see you have a quote for $4,600 exactly what procedures are you getting done with Dra Yily?!? aince your pic shows only your back side I take it your getting a BBL & Lipo? Your up in a few days, excited for you...
What all are you getting done?
Good Luck ButterPecan6, Your almost there!!!
When are you scheduled?