Boujiemama's B4 Pix - Dominican Republic, DO

Having bbl, tt, lipo. Haven't had an experience to...

having bbl, tt, lipo. Haven't had an experience to review yet only expectations. Did a lot of research before I decided to do it but can honestly say that I wasn't nervous until today which is 3 days before mt scheduled procedure 2days before my departure. I got really emotional when I had totalk to my oldest sister to give her all of my personal information because she became very emotional knowing that the sx is serious and I'm going out of the country alone. Had to reassure her that I am not alone I have God with me!

1 more day til flight leaves newark international!

Im I'm nervous but just tok golic acid, my vitamins and o ueah a xanax for anxiety...my nerves are shot! Im still packing and exhausted as hell!

Hello RS sisters

I made it to the other side! Had my blood work done at CIPLA TODAY. But got my monthly so I hope my levels hasn't dropped bcuz of this. It was 14 before it came. Keep ur prayers up and ur fingers crossed. Im scheduled for sx in the morning! I have uploaded some pixs dor u ladies. Ttys.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra Yily is a very beautiful down to earth doctor who listens to what u desire and then gives you her realistic prognosis. She tells you what u need to hear as far as her knowing what will look nice or good on you. She is honest...very honest.