Boujiemama's B4 Pix - Dominican Republic, DO

Having bbl, tt, lipo. Haven't had an experience to...

having bbl, tt, lipo. Haven't had an experience to review yet only expectations. Did a lot of research before I decided to do it but can honestly say that I wasn't nervous until today which is 3 days before mt scheduled procedure 2days before my departure. I got really emotional when I had totalk to my oldest sister to give her all of my personal information because she became very emotional knowing that the sx is serious and I'm going out of the country alone. Had to reassure her that I am not alone I have God with me!

1 more day til flight leaves newark international!

Im I'm nervous but just tok golic acid, my vitamins and o ueah a xanax for anxiety...my nerves are shot! Im still packing and exhausted as hell!

Hello RS sisters

I made it to the other side! Had my blood work done at CIPLA TODAY. But got my monthly so I hope my levels hasn't dropped bcuz of this. It was 14 before it came. Keep ur prayers up and ur fingers crossed. Im scheduled for sx in the morning! I have uploaded some pixs dor u ladies. Ttys.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dra Yily is a very beautiful down to earth doctor who listens to what u desire and then gives you her realistic prognosis. She tells you what u need to hear as far as her knowing what will look nice or good on you. She is honest...very honest.

I cant believe she still has not commented ive been away but my mind always wondered about her hope all is well w her
I agree. I often think of her. Maybe we can contact her PS. Just a thought...
Yily right but whats her name bujimama who the heck is that in real life ughhh sucks shes okay my gut tells me that
Maybe her profile and everything was a fake... Idk what to think anymore.
Smh I will make sure I dont do this to the girls who care about me on rs its so cray cuz we grow a bond w each other on here but okay lol
Exactly! I fully agree.
What happened?
Kinda sucks that we have NO WAY of finding out if she's ok or not!
Hey chic! Hope you are healing well.
Hey lady. How'd ur sx go?
The site says she updated, but nothing is different... Really hope she's just taking this time to heal up. -Prayers going up-
Well she updated her stat 4 hrs ago so in guessing she is fine but im still praying for her n cant wait to see her
Fingers crossed X
hoping for your speedy recovery
Helllloooooo... I really wish you'd update. Praying all is well with u.
Hope everything went well you are in my prayers hun
Goodluck!
Good luck can't wait to see ur results ...
Are u a Yily Doll yet? So excited to see your results! Hoping everything is well with u!
Good luck!
Good luck on your sx doll!!!!
Thanks babe
My prayers are with u Yily gone snatch that waist up and have u looking flawless!!!!
I hope so gurl!!!!! :)