38 Years Old Liposculpture Breast Implants & Butt Lift - Dominican Republic, DO

My surgery went well I'm happy I'm still...

my surgery went well I'm happy I'm still inflamated on my back but it takes time....i could see the big difference n i love it....since i didn't know where to stay i had decided to stay at cipla worst decision ever .. those nurses won't take care of you at all and food was nasty on my second day i started talking to other girls that would go in for massages and they told me about the recovery house they were staying at doming diaz recovery house ..i called the person in charge and by the next day they went to pick me up...and it was the best thing i did lovely people...my nurse miguelina the best...food 3 times a day ate real good and fresh fruit juice daily and the massages are includes n it was $70 daily . well cabral or receptionist never sent me the list of items i could of took from home, i had to spend a lot on maternity pads , baby wipes , ensures, don't forget pressure socks ,gauze.

but besides all of this i thank god i came out fine .. i will put pics up once the swelling its down

almost 2 months

and omg its a bad itch i have in my back i can't take it... i keep going to get my massages , and they keep telling me the itch is normal its because I'm started to heal ,, i can't take it anymore..im getting impatient it seems like its taking forever to heal.
Dr. Hector Cabral

first time meeting him and i felt so comfortable . he made us feel so comfortable and very kind men. after the surgery he went to the room and check on us the next day ..its unbelievable how many girls go get operated with him...but i love his work and I'm happy happy happy ...today...