I finally decided to do it

I arrived here in DR on the 4th and after running...

I arrived here in DR on the 4th and after running all my tests, I was cleared for surgery the following day 2.4.14. The wait process at Cipla is long and frustrating but because these doctors are so popular and busy, you will play the waiting game. I reserved my stay at Upscale Recovery home which was delightful, clean and very relaxing. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. I didn't originally have a buddy but it was ok because once you get here you will meet soo many wonderful people, you won't need a buddy.
So the day of my surgery, I was admitted and proceeded to get prepped. Yily came into the room to meet me, listen to my respects and to mark me up. I will just say this. Yily is a beautiful, smart and talented Chica. Like I really really like her. She is not attitudinal nor is she bitchy. We shared at least 30 minutes of laughs and being silly. She makes time for her patients and she is upfront and honest. When after she left I was told to take the blue pill to relax me and about 15-30 minutes later I was in the operating room at 3.30pm. I woke up in my room at about 7:45 pm. I was kind of cold and a bit delirious. I hired an assistant to care for me the night I stay at cipla because the overnight staff is inattentive and unprofessional. If you are going alone, it is very important for you to have someone with you when at Cipla please ladies, you will thank me later. They will ignore your cries and walk right past you. Being that you are helpless , there is nothing you can do about it. In the morning, the nurse came in to take my temperature , blood etc. a few hours Yily came In with Dr. Ana whom I love as well to clear me to go to the recovery house. My assistant came In and cleaned me up and put on my faja. She was gentle and the whole process was painless. They brought in my wheelchair and proceeded to transport me. I have an appointment to see Yily after 4 days for follow up care. I was very weak after surgery and it was stressful just to talk. I suggest that even if you start to feel ok, follow the regime provided by the doctor and get plenty of rest. Your body has been through a lot and will need rest to recuperate. Overall, I am completely satisfied with Yily and her staff , the Upscale Recovery house and the follow up care.
I wouldn't change a thing nor could I have made better arrangements. The food at the recovery house was delicious and nutritious. It was clean and comforting, the wifi works and I almost didn't want to leave. Overall, I lived this experience. I got a TT, BBL, BA, Lipo and under eye bag removal. My recovery was painless. The only issue was I has really bad gas and I was weak as hell. I did wake up a little during surgery but it was not an issue for me. If I had to do it all again, I would.
Tips:
Bring cash from your country. Obtaining cash here is not a simple process.
Hire an assistant for your night at cipla
Your bmi should be under 35
Your hemo here in dr should be 12 but 13 is better
Only take the pain meds prescribed by Yily
Don't be afraid to tell her what you want and respect her honest criticism. She is a master at her craft and she knows what's best.if she says no that she can't so something, trust her it's for a reason.
I hope this review has been of some help to you. Good luck on your journey.

6 Days post op

I got a massage today and my wounds cleaned. Everything on my body has swollen. I shiver when anyone comes near my stomach. I guess things are going as planned. My faja is burning my skin because they aren't applying the pads were necessary. There really isn't a way to prepare for this. My doctor was amazing , I love her and her staff and I am soo happy I did this with Yily. But lawd have mercy let me tell you. Hell naw, I would not do this shit again. Thank you

Third massage

Yes they are painful as fuck but I am addicted to them. I have always been a fan of massages. I get one in the am at the cipla spa and one in the evening at my RH house.
Well worth it.

6 weeks post op

I'm slowly I mean slowly getting better. I tried on a pair of my old Levi's and they still fit. I kinda feel like I lost some of my butt. Hopefully it will find it's way back home
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

what methods do you use to sleep considering you have bbl ba and tt in one ?
all I can say is.................wow
Thank you for sharing your journey, you look great.
You're looking so good. How is your TT scar?
Thank you, well the tummy tuck scar is ugly to say the least. Not much can fix that because wether it is straight or crooked, it's very visible. The scar heals fast but the muscles underneath take forever.
I am supposed to be getting a TT with her in Oct. and I hear bad things about her scars. I am trying to decide if it's worth it :\ ...would you say it is?
Do you get massages in NYC? Where do you go?
I go to spafiesta on 116 the street Madison Avenue
Thank for the information. My surgery is scheduled for December but I want to be extra prepared.
Your results look great :) Happy healing sista !
Thank you Sis!!!
If you don't mind me asking how much are the massages and how long are there for? Just want to make sure of post care fees. Ty for sharing and you are looking great:-)
in dr they are $30 here it's $70
Ty:-) I'm going to look into it
She stayed with me overnight , it was between $40-$50.
You look amazing!!!!
wow! Beautiful
How did u send ur deposit to yily? Everyone seems to run into issues with her account
I send mine through my bank chase they charged me $50
I went to my bank and had then send the int'l wire transfer. I had to pay a $40 fee to send it and was told that Dr. yily is also charged a $40 fee. Here's the info...after you send it send her son email and in the subject type I sent a deposit and make sure you scan a copy of your deposit receipt. I sent my copy of the receipt and my airline tickets and requested my date. Wire Transfer Information: Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana Recipient: Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario Account Number: 200-02-280-001088-7 Swift Code: BRRDDOSD Office: San Soucí Adress: Naval 27 de Febrero, Av. España, esq. Av. Boulevard del faro, Los Mameyes. Zip Code: 11603 Phone: 809-788-9696
I'm glad that you came out of your recovery fine you looking amazing you still have a b***.thanks for updating us more information and showing pictures I am very grateful for that but you taking your time knowing that you're in pain sending us these messages
very nice thanks for the info shared...
You are looking great. Now I want to throw Lily back in the consideration. I read a review and it made me sad. And her estimate and quote for surgery was not the most pleasing either. When you got your initial quote from her what did you want done?
Girl, dat bootay day bootay! Work it!