I finally decided to do it

I arrived here in DR on the 4th and after running...

I arrived here in DR on the 4th and after running all my tests, I was cleared for surgery the following day 2.4.14. The wait process at Cipla is long and frustrating but because these doctors are so popular and busy, you will play the waiting game. I reserved my stay at Upscale Recovery home which was delightful, clean and very relaxing. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. I didn't originally have a buddy but it was ok because once you get here you will meet soo many wonderful people, you won't need a buddy.
So the day of my surgery, I was admitted and proceeded to get prepped. Yily came into the room to meet me, listen to my respects and to mark me up. I will just say this. Yily is a beautiful, smart and talented Chica. Like I really really like her. She is not attitudinal nor is she bitchy. We shared at least 30 minutes of laughs and being silly. She makes time for her patients and she is upfront and honest. When after she left I was told to take the blue pill to relax me and about 15-30 minutes later I was in the operating room at 3.30pm. I woke up in my room at about 7:45 pm. I was kind of cold and a bit delirious. I hired an assistant to care for me the night I stay at cipla because the overnight staff is inattentive and unprofessional. If you are going alone, it is very important for you to have someone with you when at Cipla please ladies, you will thank me later. They will ignore your cries and walk right past you. Being that you are helpless , there is nothing you can do about it. In the morning, the nurse came in to take my temperature , blood etc. a few hours Yily came In with Dr. Ana whom I love as well to clear me to go to the recovery house. My assistant came In and cleaned me up and put on my faja. She was gentle and the whole process was painless. They brought in my wheelchair and proceeded to transport me. I have an appointment to see Yily after 4 days for follow up care. I was very weak after surgery and it was stressful just to talk. I suggest that even if you start to feel ok, follow the regime provided by the doctor and get plenty of rest. Your body has been through a lot and will need rest to recuperate. Overall, I am completely satisfied with Yily and her staff , the Upscale Recovery house and the follow up care.
I wouldn't change a thing nor could I have made better arrangements. The food at the recovery house was delicious and nutritious. It was clean and comforting, the wifi works and I almost didn't want to leave. Overall, I lived this experience. I got a TT, BBL, BA, Lipo and under eye bag removal. My recovery was painless. The only issue was I has really bad gas and I was weak as hell. I did wake up a little during surgery but it was not an issue for me. If I had to do it all again, I would.
Tips:
Bring cash from your country. Obtaining cash here is not a simple process.
Hire an assistant for your night at cipla
Your bmi should be under 35
Your hemo here in dr should be 12 but 13 is better
Only take the pain meds prescribed by Yily
Don't be afraid to tell her what you want and respect her honest criticism. She is a master at her craft and she knows what's best.if she says no that she can't so something, trust her it's for a reason.
I hope this review has been of some help to you. Good luck on your journey.

Girl you look great can't wait until i see progress pics. Can you post pics of BA and under eyes? What size of implants did u go with and what brand did u pick?
I'm only 6 days post opt. I will take more pics in a week
Gurlllll get'em you look beautiful...what recovery house did you stay at

6 Days post op

I got a massage today and my wounds cleaned. Everything on my body has swollen. I shiver when anyone comes near my stomach. I guess things are going as planned. My faja is burning my skin because they aren't applying the pads were necessary. There really isn't a way to prepare for this. My doctor was amazing , I love her and her staff and I am soo happy I did this with Yily. But lawd have mercy let me tell you. Hell naw, I would not do this shit again. Thank you

Hey girl did you stay at cipla recovery center??
My review says that I stayed at upscale and the photos are posted as well .
Can I ask how much was upscale per night, how long did u stay in dr and can u have your husband stay at upscale with u? Thanks

Third massage

Yes they are painful as fuck but I am addicted to them. I have always been a fan of massages. I get one in the am at the cipla spa and one in the evening at my RH house.
Well worth it.

You look really good best of luck with your healing process.
You look amazing. Dam, I didn't know that you Yily does dark circles..Yily did that ! I pray that you continue to heal well. Yily I am on my way ba-be. Yes ! she did that. You look good.
Yes yily does many types of cosmetic surgeries. Inn her office read her certifications . I'm very happy with my results.

6 weeks post op

I'm slowly I mean slowly getting better. I tried on a pair of my old Levi's and they still fit. I kinda feel like I lost some of my butt. Hopefully it will find it's way back home

what methods do you use to sleep considering you have bbl ba and tt in one ?
all I can say is.................wow
Thank you for sharing your journey, you look great.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon