On the Other Side!!!! - Dominican Republic

I have never been the work out type of person and...

i have never been the work out type of person and trust me I've started countless amount of times and its safe for me to say that is not my thing, I've always been on the slim side and standing at 5'9 but after a child and getting older i couldn't lose that kangaroo pouch so i did something about it and trust me it wasn't exercise. I've heard of woman going out to DR for cosmetic surgery because unlike the US they have pretty desent prices. at first i was a bit skeptical but i started to do my research and boy did i do some digging i was trying to gather as much info as i could so that i could make a choice and a major decision. i looked at so many different doctors and after months of research 8 to be exact i decided on Dr. Yily i had the phone consultation and felt really excited about the whole procedure. i booked my date which was july 28th, it took me 3 months from my booking to get a date but it was worth it. the months, weeks and days that led up to my date was like a stop watch, the count down had begun. my flight the recovery house that i booked with Dollhouse Recovery had called to confirm my flight date and arrival time and assured me that my driver Angel would be there to pick me up and that i would know who he was because he would be holding a sign with my name. finally my flight date had arrived and i was overwhelmed i was one step closer to my new me. i arrived 2 days before my surgery so that the proper test could be ran before surgery. my driver was there on time with a huge sign with me name on it as i was told, i was so happy to see hi as if i new him, lol. he took my bags and escorted me we arrived at the recovery house which was in a mini mansion and i was utterly impressed. i was to stay there until it was time for me to return back to the states. from the time of arrival i was catered to and made to feel like i was safe. so finally my big day gets here and i meet with Dr. Yily and we spoke for about a half hour and she answered all of my questions and assured me not to be nervous and that would come out looking great. she drew on my bandy with markers and gave a little blue pill told me that she would see me in surgery in about and hour. the next thing that i can remember i'm waking up after surgery and feeling a little groggy. that night i said at the surgery center and the next morning the same driver from the airport was there to take me back to my recovery house. so sore, my body ache really bad but all i could think of was getting to a mirror rot see if i could see a difference. so we arrived at the dollhouse and the nurse who's name is patricia was at the gate waiting to help me out of the car. i was bought to my room and i was thankful for that because all i wanted to do was sleep. so fast forward now to the present its been weeks and i am extremely happy i can already see the results and i still have a lot of swelling. overall my experience was pretty good from Dr. Yily to the Dollhouse Recovery. so i haven't posted any pics yet because i want to wait to the swelling goes down but i will be back to do so later.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

i thought Dr. lily was very good, i like the results i got.

u sound like, except i havent had any work done yet. :( im new to all this.. tons of questions..just waiting on my consultation ..
hey i hope you have a fast and speedy recovery! can't wait to see your pics and i can't wait to hear your reviews on the recovery house
Happy healing
Hoping it still doing well. It sounds like u had a really great experience. Continued good luck
Congrats doll!
happy you love your results, i wish you a speedy recovery doll, cant wait to see the pics
glad to hear you made it to the other side! hope to see some pics soon! i am going to yily in about 40 days and I am so nervous! tips?
Congrats... so happy for you... I'm a future yily doll... October 2nd, can't wait... does your recovery house have a website?
Quick question, I received my quote but I'm not sure how to send my deposit. How did you send yours? I'm shooting for early October too.
You will need to contact your bank and tell them you'd like to do an international money transfer and when prompted you will provide the bank information that is provided in the quote. Your bank will advise you of any fees and should send you some form of confirmation/receipt... this you will send to Yily via email along with your requested hold date and await her response... hope this helps... Good luck!