Liposculpture In Santo Domingo DR

Hi ladies i really didn't want to put my pics and...

Hi ladies i really didn't want to put my pics and business out there. But I changed my mind after how much i loved my results...
So im gonna start of and say that the only think I did was liposculpture. My butt is real and i did not do hips...
I been looking in to different docs did a lot of research and im soo glad that i picked Dr. Yily... she is amazing... I emailed her my pics and she responded the next day with a quote. witch I loved she said it was gonna be $3800 she is worth every penny. I also emailed couple of other docs witch im not gonna say the names, but they still didn't respond to me. ow well. I guess this was ment to be. As soon as i got the quote from her i was so excited . I was so anxious that i couldn't sleep the whole night. But then I started to think about where was I gonna stay and move around. I dont speak Spanish and i really didn't want to go by my self. I was doing so much research and mind u guys i didn't want no 1 to kno that i was flighing to DR for PS. So I had no choice then to tell 1 of my friends who knows everything about this and she also just come back from DR but she did her surgery with Cabral. She told me the girl who does her Lymphatic massage also travels with ppl to take care of them. I asked for her # and called her we spoke she seemed like a very nice girl so i decided that she was gonna come with me to keep me compony and to take care of me. I also just didn't want to flight by my self.
She did everything from booking the flight to getting the recovery house. I was so happy that i didn't have to go by my self. when we got to Dr the driver from the recovery house came to pick us up at the airport. he spoke lil English witch was great. When we got to the recovery house it was not the best place i seen m
but they had everything>>> we one room with 2 beds witch i liked cuz she was with me at all times.
In the morning we woke up at 6am to get ready to be at Cipla at 8am. the driver took us. When we got there they did all my blood work and all the test everything came back great. my human glucose was 14.8 witch the doc said was soo good. we rarely see HG 14.8. she smiled and said r u ready? when she said that i got lil scared but excited at the same time. So they took me to this room and told me to take a small blue pill. Wich was suppose to knock me out. But it didn't do nothing to me. When it was time they told me to count to 5 i think after 1 or 2 i was out... but the craziest thing happen i woke up in the mid of my surgery and i felt all the pain. And more crazy part about the whole thing was i had a man doing my surgery and not Yily. They was saying i was hallucinating but trust me i wasn't. But whoever it was yily or some1 else i love my results. and it havent been 3 months yes )))
After the surgery i wasnt sure how i was feeling. but i was not in pain. I guess cuz i was on meds. The first 3 days after the surgery was uncomfortable and i was very sore. but thank god i had Alexis with me she took care of me. She was giving me my meds cleaned me and she did my massages boy ow boy the massages hurt so much. But i kno i need them. I stood in DR for 7 days. last 2 days we went to the mall and bought stuff i was so happy to get out of the house. The day we was leaving i was soo happy i couldn't wait to get back home.
Congrats!!! please post pics when you have a moment :) thank you
Hiiii, I'm going to Yily in one month, can u please post some pics, I want to see how great u look :) I'm getting lipo and bbl
I would love to see your results because yily pictures donot look the same as they did a year ago. Some are good then some are not. This is why you can tell she does not doing them and thats why im skeptical about going to her because i dont know what im going to get. Thats good you like your results and it worked out that way for you. but its a 50/50 with her because she doesnt do the work

My pics right after the surgery and now. )

U look great!
Thanks Hun. Just did. :)
Great choice. She is great. I'm in love with my results. And I just did. :)

Lymphatic drainage massage.

Omg guys these massages are no joke but please ladies make sure you to get them. They r very important the results will be magnificent after. I get mine everyday. I got 6 in DR. And when we came back I already got 10 from Alexis. She's the such a great soul and a great person funny she became a good friend of mine after this whole journey and I continue to get my massages I'm planning to get within three months as much as I can and maybe maintain it afterwards. She's great guys if any1 lives in NYC. Call her she comes to ur house!! And she's the bomb.com lol. Her prices are great she has package deals as well. Her # is 347-7236475. Tell her Al referred you she will give you the first session $10 off ;).
I don't see your pics
I took them down Hun.
Did you take your pictures down?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon