Duran Doll Soon Bbl && Breast Augmentation -Dominican Republic, DO

I decided to create this profile cuz I have found...

I decided to create this profile cuz I have found good information and reviews that have helped me soo much in makin dis decisin in my life. I'm 23 mother of 3 boys for most us our bodies are not da same after giving birth. I had always been heavy and I've battled to loose weigh and try so much first until I realize that the only thing that can get me to where I want is this surgery.

About me
I'm 23 Puerto Rican and Ecuadorean
I live in Brooklyn Ny
Procedures are full liposcultute barazilian butt lift and possible breast augmentation.
I am 5,4 and weigh 186lbs

Like most of u I was torn between yily and Duran I received quotes from both. Yily was 5300 and Duran was 5600. I decided to go with Duran cuz I feel she can give me the look I desire.

I schedule for January 7th 2014 with Dra Duran and thinking of staying at soraya recovery house or almonia. I want to tank many lady's for they reviews they have help me so much
Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

Hope your recovering well. How did the surgery go??
Hey Girl! My surgery is for January 9th. Did u decide where you are staying for recovery?
Welcome to R.S. Love !! I'll be in D.R. When ur down there .. Dr.Duran is awesome I spoke to her last night & again today .. I love her ..we're in PHENOMENAL HANDS .