Lipo& BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Yily de Los santos !!! Oct 1st So I am 27 and will...

Yily de Los santos !!! Oct 1st So I am 27 and will be 28 years old in July. I come to the realization that truly want this lipo and a big booty for me. I will leaving out of New York and it would be nice to travel with someone who is getting this procedure along with me but if not I'm prepared to go by myself. I have have chosen yily because I like her work and I believe she could give me my dream body.

counting down my days Yily de los santos

so I am scheduled to have have lipo and bbl March 25 with Yily de los santos. I have changed my mind from duran to cabral yily then Duran again now for sure Yily now. I am not changing my doctor at the last min.

last min packing

so I am doing some last min packing I am putting things together. I really hope my levels are good. I caught my period and I hope that does not effect anything. I have been taking all my VM AND IRON. I am thinking should i get a bobby pillow ?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon