Lipo& BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Yily de Los santos !!! Oct 1st So I am 27 and will...

Yily de Los santos !!! Oct 1st So I am 27 and will be 28 years old in July. I come to the realization that truly want this lipo and a big booty for me. I will leaving out of New York and it would be nice to travel with someone who is getting this procedure along with me but if not I'm prepared to go by myself. I have have chosen yily because I like her work and I believe she could give me my dream body.
Hey ill be there oct 1 too its coming soon!!!
Welcome love and Good luck on your journey to a new you!!
Thank you ! I want to purchase one before I go bit it's hard to because you are honing to know your measurements until after sx

counting down my days Yily de los santos

so I am scheduled to have have lipo and bbl March 25 with Yily de los santos. I have changed my mind from duran to cabral yily then Duran again now for sure Yily now. I am not changing my doctor at the last min.

last min packing

so I am doing some last min packing I am putting things together. I really hope my levels are good. I caught my period and I hope that does not effect anything. I have been taking all my VM AND IRON. I am thinking should i get a bobby pillow ?
Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I hope everything went ok. Please keep us posted.
Hope you have a fast recovery. Can't wait to see you.
Keep us updated mama, good luck
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon