im going to be a duran doll.....hopefully!!!1! - Dominican Republic

Hello everyone. i have never written a review or a...

hello everyone. i have never written a review or a post for this site but I've been coming on here basically everyday doing research and looking at before and after photos. I see so many different reviews and stories about everyone's experiences so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and write my own journey as well. Let me explain a little about myself. Im 24 years old, 5'5"-5'6" and weight between 150-160lbs (depending on how much I eat for the week lol). My body is not bad, i just need a perkier, fuller, rounder and of course BIGGER bum....along with a flatter stomach.Llike most of the women on here I have some insecurities with my body...hell i mean who doesn't. I'm currently trying to get lipo and a bbl, and maybe a breast reduction/augmentation. I literally can't stop thinking about ass....sad but what woman wouldnt love to have an amazing backside. After staying on this site every damn day til after the sun goes down and reading all the different stories I finally decided to go to Dr Duran and become a Duran doll. Problem is i cant get in touch with her. I really really really wanted to go to Dr. J down in the Atl but he is too damn expensive for my blood (quoted me for $12,500). I know they say good isnt cheap and cheap isnt always good, but from the photos im seeing from Durans work Ive decided that maybe just this time that cheap will work for me (wink wink). I seen from another post that if you go through bellavita that the process will move a lot quicker. On 2-11-14 I hit up both belllavita and duran on facebook and sent both of them emails as well. The next day on 2-12-14 bellavita sent me an email of a client agreement form to fill out and send back to her. Well today I finally sent it back to her. Also downloaded the wattsapp to see if I can get in touch with duran personally and not through a third person. I mean i dont want to have to spend $150 but if its worth it I will b/c i see the amount of people that are trying to go to the DR to see duran so i know all her open available dates are going very quickly. Hopefully in the not too distant future I will be a duran doll. I will keep yall posted throughout this process and journey.

Bellavita is the shizz-ny-eee ( in my scrappy voice) lmao

Boy I tell ya...bellavita has been very efficient with getting in contact with me. I sent them my client agreement papers last night and I woke up this with an invoice for payment in my email. Whooohooo!!!! But duran on the other hand (shrugg shoulders)...still nothing. I downloaded whatsapp and she still hasnt responded (what a surprise). I know she is busy but im so impatient.

WHOOOHOOO!!!!GOT MY QUOTE AND DATE

I sent my $159 to bellavita on 2-21-14. Well today i received an email that Dr Duran gave me a quote of $4,000 with an available date on the 25th of August. I have to send my $250 deposit to book the date. I cant believe all this is happening. If it wasnt for bellavita I wouldnt even had made it this far. Those ladies are excellent. The only thing I hate about the date is that I will have to miss my son's first day of kindergarten because the first day of school starts on the 25th. Ugggh, its always something to rain on my parade. I dont know what to do ladies. I might have to see if i can maybe switch dates with somebody with an earlier date or ask bellavita to see if i can push back my date til the next day or week. As bad as i want my surgery i cant miss my sons first day of kindergarten. As a mom that would make me feel terrible. What should i do? If there is anybody that has an earlier date and doesnt mind switching with me please let me know ASAP.

CARDS ARE IN MY FAVOR RIGHT NOW....DATE IS PUSHED UP TO JULY 9TH.

On my last update i was upset because i got an available date of august 25th ( which meant i wouldnt be there for my sons first days of kindergarten). I went head and sent my $250 deposit, got an email saying that my surgery would be on the 26th. After doing some research I went on a forum that was made specifically for people that were switching dates with other girls, so i said what the hell, maybe ill get lucky. I put posts up about my problem and kept looking at comments of people trying to swap dates with others to get an earlier sx. Well no more than a day or two later i got an update that someone had a july 9th date with Duran. She had already paid her deposit but decided to switch doctors with Salama ( i think). I was the first one to respond to her...and after sending her about 5 different comments and private messages ( i know...acting like a straight groupie lol) she got back to me about 2 hours later and said i can have her date. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. I HAVE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO @Nooonoo757 FOR LETTING ME HAVE YOUR DATE GURL. SHE CAME THRU FOR ME AT THE RIGHT TIME. We messaged each other back and forth and i found out that she went thru bellavita as i did. So i emailed Jazzelyn (the chief operating officer) at bellavita and told her about the lovely lady that was willing to switch dates with me. She emailed her and got a confirmation from her that she was willing to give me her spot on july9th. HURRRAYYY....IM SO EXCITED.

YAYYYY....GOT A BUDDY.

"Thatsexychick22" and I were both "buddyless" lol...so we decided to go together. Im kind of shocked that i cant find a lot of people on here with the same surgery date as me. I've found one girl that has the same date and doctor as me but she hasn't responded to my messages yet. I really didnt want to travel by myself. My buddy is going to cabral but she is flying out 1 day before me. We're leaning towards Armonia which is where i really wanted to go...heard so many great reviews. I called her and she said that she was going to send me her banking info on facebook. Everything is happening so quickly. Its time for me to put in overtime at work so i can make some more money for this trip.

SUPPLY CHECKLIST PART 1

Right now it really pays to be a nurse, because almost half of the supplies I need for this trip I got from work...which really saved me a lot of money ( i know...im a bad gal lol). Here's some of the supplies i got at work:
1. Wound Care Supplies> Steri-strips, Sure Prep, Alohol Prep pads, cotton tipped applicators ( wasnt really sure if i needed these so i just grabbed some anyway to be safe), boxes of 4x4 inch sterile gauze, bordered gauze/dry island dressing( adhesive gauze that stays in place at wound site), kerlix gauze bandage to hold primary dressings in place, ABD pads ( i read that a lot of girls were complaining about maternity pads or other pads not holding drainage very well. ABD pads are excellent in the healthcare field for drainage wounds. They are extra absorbent and hold drainage very well). Maxsorb Extra Alginate Wound dressings( they are used on top of wound sites but under the adhesive dressing, they absorb drainage for partial and full-thickness wounds, and remain intact when wet), Iodine prep solution for incision sites in case i decide to get a breast augmentation with my lipo and bbl, Poly-lined towel/drape( these are kind of the same as chux, i grabbed about 20-40 of these), and gloves.

2. Post Op Care Supplies> Urinary drainage bag and foley catheters ( i grabbed these just in case im too sore to keep getting up to go to the potty. I'd rather have a foley than to accidently pee on myself from not being able to get out the bed lol), 4 packs of anti- embolism stockings, wipes, ace wrap for extra support for my tummy after lipo, an abdominal binder ( my sticky fingers had to grab this lmao, its just like an abdominal board in the shape of a corset, i really wanna cinch my waist in).

3. Medicinal/ Nutrional Supplies> ProSource Dual Action Protein Powder( Whey Protein and Casein proteins to promote balanced wound therapy. Basically it helps your wound heal efficiently), a box of tuberculin/heparin syringes, and two bottles of Hi-Cal ( its the nursing home version of ensure but with a higher number of calories and vitamins.

I still have other things to get, but considering i just got all the above items listed for free i'd say that im off to a hell of a good start. I definetly need to get my vitamins and boppy pillow. I will update my list as i get more supplies. Stay tuned.

WHATS UP WITH ARMONIA RECOVERY

So I really wanted to go to armonia but this lady acts as tho she doesnt want to make any money. I sent her a message on fb about my concerns....no reply after 3 days. So I downloaded pennytalk..its an app for international calls that you can add money to. It came with 100 free minutes so I said what the hell. .....I can try to get in touch with this lady for free real quick. I call her and she addressed my concerns about my buddy and I arriving on different dates. She said thats fine as long as we pay for a double room it doesnt matter when we arrive. She then said she would send me her banking info on fb. Fast forward to two days later...this chick responds to my questions I sent her on fb 5 days ago...mind u she already answered those questions when I called her on the phone 2 days ago. To make things worse, did she send me her bank info..NOOOOO. who woulda known getting in touch with these ppl would be this difficult. So im back at square one. Ima see if I find any more international phone call apps that come with free minutes. But after this ima just find another place to stay.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Did you have sx? Hope you're doing ok!
Good luck with your journey
Hey prettybrownthang,have u tried whatsapp?thanks for sharing ur journey so far.sharing any pics?
Yes hun but she didnt respond. But I did already receive a quote and date at the end of february.
Im going to keep trying But if she doesnt respond im just going to send bellavita the $159 so they can do this for me.
Can't wait to hear about your journey! I am trying to get to Duran too, but no luck. I might use Bella Vita
Whats Bella Vita ? I call everyday and nothing.....
Bella Vita is a consulting service who helps set up your date, deposit, accommodations, communication with the surgeon etc. It costs $150. i tried getting a hold of Duran myself with no luck :(
What's the email or # to Bella? What I'm scared of is. What if something happens to me will Duran be this hard to contact or will this company know how to reach her?
I think there may be tricks on getting a hold of her. Contacting her office during a certain time. From my research, she seems very good about follow up and post op contacts. I found the bella website bellavitaconsulting.com
I sent bellavita the $159 and updated pics of myself today. Literally two hours later she sent me an email saying that they are now putting my portfolio together to give to dr duran....so excited. Cant wait to get my quote. These ladies are very professional and efficient.
Good Luck to you girl. I am also interested I soon becoming a Duran doll. I just cannot find reasonably priced surgeons in the states, esp in Virginia. Does Dr Duran finance? I am new to this site and already addicted but I've been thinking about getting bbl with TT for years now.
Hello and good luck to you as well. As far as I know I dont believe that she finances. From what ive read on here from other people she requires cash at time of surgery. I cant find any reasonable price surgeons in the us or my area (dmv). May your journey be a successful one :)
LOL @chynaaathedoll I am addicted too! Spending way too much time on here...I don't think any doctors in the DR do financing. I found one but I didn't like his results. Plus he looked a little young. I am thinking of going to Duran in the not so distant future as well and I have been trying to get a hold of her for almost a week and have not gotten one email or whatsapp reply. I emailed Yily and Baez as well and Yily had an auto response within minutes with a quote. I like Duran's aggressive lipo style and I think she'll be able to give me the results I am looking for. When are you ladies thinking of going? I think I may have to take this journey alone *le sigh*
Im trying to go no later than august but by the time she responds to me she prolly wont have any dates til december. I still have not received an email or whatsapp response either.
Welcome best wishes.
Thx
Just email her with pics front back and both sides. It took her 2 days to get back with me but she did give me a quote and I sent deposit thru just waiting on a date to become a Duran doll:)
Girl ive tried everything I can think of. I sent her my pics on the 11th. Ive sent her messages on Facebook, instagram, gmail account in english and spanish but still no luck....ughhh
She told me to be there August 6th that's so long from now:( I guess she's booked until then maybe someone will cancel
Congrats on getting a date. Wow august tho.... Sheesh, everybody wants ass these days lol.
Ctfu I no that seems like forever:( it's prolly gonna be blazing hot over there around that time. When are you trying to go
I was trying to go no later than august or september. That will give me plenty of time to get some extra money put up in case something may happen or other traveling expenses I have to pay for.
I can never reach her?
Put in subject quote and pics with pictures and what u would like done. She is really responsive on weekends