Duran Doll 12/20 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Dolls. I'm New To RS, we'll not quite, I've...

Hey Dolls. I'm New To RS, we'll not quite, I've been reading reviews for months & decided to go ahead & make one myself since time is nearing. Today is 10/7 & I'm about 9-10wks away. I talked to Duran yesterday & she set a date & time for me. I book a flight today w Jet Blue.
I need help w sending my $250 deposit. Can someone help me?!? She has citi bank & I'm not sure how to make the deposit bc there aren't any of those banks around!!! Help!!!!
Good luck!!!
Welcome to RS!! Good luck on your journey... You've choose a great booty doc girl. .Muah xoxo

Flight change

Today I extended my flight bc I feel that 3 nights wasn't enough only bc you have to get massages. I'm staying from 12/20 3am until 12/26 6am. That'll allow me time to sleep & get my massages. I'm kinda annoyed bc I had to pay $75 extra w Jet Blue to change. Smh!!! Whatever though. I'm booked & ready to be transformed. I'm currently talking w Yasmin about stay at her RH. She wants $55 for double booking or $65 w single. I guess I'll be paying the $65. She also has free transportion to & from cipla & the airport but you have to stay 8days minimum otherwise it's a $70 fee. I guess stick paying that fee as we'll. smh!!! Anyway... I'll keep you posted when she gets back to me.
I have to wait til after the holidays... and the two major ones at the beginning of the year.. weekend holiday work is very lucrative for me....
Hi im going to duran on Dec. 20 too!! might flight is Dec.19 6 am
O ok. Mine is at 3am out of NY. Where are you staying?

8wks

8wks to go & I need to try to lose 20lbs & get a 13 hemoglobin. Smh!!! Time has been flying & I've hardly noticed. I have a lot of WORK to do in little time. I'm going to start w the weight tomorrow. I need the BEST results I can get. #TeamFit In FULL Effect.
How much was your flight and who did you book it with im having trouble
I booked w spirit. It was $700 I believe. It's been a min now so I can't remember exact #'s but I think $700
Good luck on your journey doll, maybe I'll see in CIPLA! I'll be there on the 20th for labwork surgery scheduled for the 23rd

37 Days To Go. Time is FLYING!!!

I have been having second thoughts lately so today I took to FB to read more reviews & look a pics & I Cane across 2 women on there who I have been chatting w ALL day. I won't say their FB names bc I like to keep everything anonymous but I will say one of which has contacted me on here & ironically she is one of the 2 who I've been talking to on FB. Her RS name is BPhoenix check out her review. I STILL haven't gotten my Hgb level checked or ordered any supplies. ( I'm such a procrastinator) smh!!! I'm not worried about supplies at all bc I can get them whenever, I am however worried about my leveled bc that's the key to this whole surgery. Anyway, someone recommended Geritol for iron levels & iron pills. I'll be in walmart tomorrow. I have a cart full of stuff on amazon that I haven't paid for yet. I guess bc I wasn't too sure if I was gonna go threw w it but since I linked up w BPhoenix I'm feeling better & I think im just going to get it done since I've always wanted a more toned look. PS- I'm 5'9 & I currently weigh 210 which is 20lbs heavier than my norm. I have to get back down to 190 by 12/19. I'll be In The Gym TOMORROW!!! Pics Coming Soon. #WatchMeWork ;)
they want you to stay at least 10 days some do travel with drains. so if you have to please be careful and do not forget your donut you will be uncomfortable but miserable if you forget it.
Does anyone know any woman who was born sculpted... I work with this girl and I swear...she looks sculpted...just look like she gained 20 30 pounds after. . Plus when she left the bathroom she was looking at her own booty Like if u born with booty.. it is different. .shebwas admiring her booty like it is looking na recent addition....
She was looking at a recent addition Lol

A LOT Has Changed In The Last 30 Days But I 7 Days To Go!!

Hey Dolls. A lot has changed. My buddy bailed out on me, she's still going BUT she went & rearranged everything without giving me notice, talked to Yaz From the recovery house & pretty much made arrangements for her & her new buddy. She linked up w another RS sister & pretty much switched on me w the new girl BASICALLY. It seems like it's tension bc I haven't spoken to her since that incident & prior to that I didn't speak to her. I guess I should've known something was up. Smh!!! I didn't even trip, bc it's petty & im cool, I'll see them there. On another note I was having second thoughts bc I as EXTREMELY STRESSED w nursing school. I have finals on Monday & Tuesday & clinical Wednesday & Thursday so I'm literally on go until the day of surgery. Talk about STRESS. Smh!!! I got my Hgb Level checked Yesterday & Its 12.5 I'm excited about that bc I really thought I wasn't gonna go bc I felt like it was low. Aside from that, I have NO supplies, nothing!!! I haven't gotten anything bc I was unsure of my levels & if I was going. I guess I mines well order all my stuff offl line now to be safe. Amazon delivers fast so I should be cool. 7 days & counting. #LEGGGGGOOOOOO ;)
Updates? =)