Want to treat myself to a lil make over so i can...
got an email from Dr. Yily today
SO I finally receieved an email from Dr.Yily. I emailed her 3 times on 3 different days, yesterday was the 3rd time and she emailed me back today. I know yily is popular but lately i've been reading a reviews where she is starting to get a sloppy and has a bad attitude. Her price is $300 cheaper than what Duran quoted me, but for now I think i'm going to stick with Duran, because I read she is sweet and gives you exactly what you want. Yily is popular for snatching waist whereas Duran is popular for her giving big BOOTY's and a big booty is what i want. I'm skinny as it is struggling to gain 20 extra pounds. (In the past 2 weeks I've gained 5 pounds. i didnt know gaining weight could be so much work) i'm going to continue reading reviews after reviews and by the new year I will make my final decision. But im sure im going to stick with Duran.
This is the email:
We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars. The quote is valid for 6 months.
Quote Total: $3,300 USD
The above quote total includes the following procedures:
· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist
· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock
Also included in the quote total are the following:
· One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)
· Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH)
· EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)
· Additional garment $140
· Compression sleeves for your arms $60
· Compression Socks $20
· Blood Transfusion $250
· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present withing the first 30 days after surgery. $150
The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $250 or in your country. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
· HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
· CLAVULIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to combat infection.
· RONEX: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
Take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
· FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
· FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
· THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.
This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
· VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
· FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
· Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.0. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.0
· Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. So the anesthesiologist can work with you.
· Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic.
· It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.
· It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.
· Stop smoking and/or taking drugs.
· It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.
What to bring:
· You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)
· You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc.
· T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.
· Box of baby wipes
· Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)
· IF YOU NEED ANY DISCHARGE PAPER AFTER SURGERY, PLEASE AKS FOR IT AT LEAST 4 DAYS BEFORE LEAVING SANTO DOMINGO, OTHERWISE WE WON’T PROVIDE IT.
Scheduling Your Surgery Date:
Select the date you would like to have surgery. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 15 days so we can guarantee that you leave out of risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a MINIMUM deposit of $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE). A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the deposit slip receipt. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery to receive credit for the deposit, if you don’t bring it I won’t be able to deduct it from your quote)
Confirming Your Date:
I’m not receiving deposits currently. I’m having some inconvenients with my bank account. I’m working on it. Meanwhile, I can confirm your date with your flight information.
Once your deposit is made, snap a picture of the deposit slip. Send an email to DraYilyPlastica@gmail.com with the picture of the deposit slip receipt attached and the following info:
· Subject: DEPOSIT MADE – CONFIRM DATE FOR (YOUR NAME)
· Full name
· Phone or cell phone number
· Day of the surgery
· Place where you will be staying at
· Flight information (airline, flight number, date and time)
· Quote and procedures
· Confirmation number of the deposit & account number (photo)
The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. I only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars or Dominican pesos. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.
About the procedures:
The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.
I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.
We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. He is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.
The implants are placed under the muscle. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.
The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.
BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.
Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.
If you would like to see the pictures of women who have had surgery done by me, click on the links below. You may also search my name on RealSelf.com
Please note I cannot send pictures of previous patients as it is a violation of patient confidentiality.
My preferred method of contact for questions is via email. We have implemented new measures in responding to emails that has reduced the delay in response time. Should you want to call our office the number is listed below. We can be best reached during the hours of 9:00am-1:00pm EST.
Office Hours 9:00AM-5:00PM EST
Office Admin Teresa (Only speaks Spanish)
Assistant Yira (Speaks English & Spanish)
· The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas located on Av. Las Americas.
· Airport Code: SDQ
Transportation to the clinic
· If you stay at a Recovery House, they will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.
· If you want a driver from the clinic to pick you from the airport is 70$USD (the round-trip transportation)
· If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:
Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208
gaining weight journey
duran email has been hacked AGAIN
I sent side, front, and back pics along with what i wanted (bbl). She responded to my email right away. She gave me recovery house listings, her contact info, supply list, before and after medication list and my quote.