TT, BBl and lipo-sculpture Dominican Republic

I plan to go on February 4th for my surgery. I am...

I plan to go on February 4th for my surgery. I am staying at real recovery house. I don't have a buddy but I would love to. If your interested please hit me up. I have not yet purchased any supplies as of yet and could use some assistance with what to purchase. As soon as I have my procedure, I will post after at least 3 days.

I'm back home

I left DR on Sunday and have arrived back home feeling weak. I have to work next week so we will see how this turns out. I have a few pics of me dressed to give you an idea of what I look like.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have not had my surgery yet. I will post my experience as soon as I am at least two days post.

Hi glad that everything went well for. You. You look nice. I need to see an after picture and your experience and also you put not sure, is that because your experience went wrong please keep us updated . Thank you
Hey I need more details from you. This was short and sweet but I need more. Before and after pics. Details about your experience. How are you doing now? The inquirer want to know.
Nevermind I found where the pics are.
Congrats!!!! You look amazing and happy healing
Congrats! Love ur outcome
Congratulations! !!! Happy healing!
Oh u look fab!!!!
Looking good so far.
We can't wait 4 ur post op updates
If you go to my profile page, you will see all my post op pics.
Pics look fab!!!
Hey there, we'd love an update on your BBL! How did the surgery go?
My bbl has disappeared. It seems like since I have been laying on my butt for days it became flat.
Doll what do u mean it disappeared? Just by sitting down?
Good Luck and congrats!
Happy healing doll!
Hey dolls!! I'm having surgery with Yily on the 17 th. I'll arrive in the DR on the 16th. I'm so excited about my transformation. I had Lipo in the states last year but wasn't happy with my results. So I'm ready for Yily to snatch this waist. Lol. Praying for all the Yily dolls in the making :-)
Your surgery is next week! Have a safe trip and keep us posted on your experience please!
Ok, well I will do my best to check with all my dolls. Anyone having surgery on the Fourth.
Congrats and good luck Doll. Hope to see you there. I arrive on the 10th of February for sx with Dra Yily on the 11th.
Does yily includes the rh in the quote? How much it came out everything? Including plane ticket? And how many days u staying?
RH is not included. Overall I would say have about 9k if your getting everything done. I am staying 12 days