Great Doctor / Great Results/Happy Client - Cincinnati, OH

My girl friend and I were in Cincinnati visiting...

My girl friend and I were in Cincinnati visiting another close friend for the weekend. All three of us had discussed juvaderm and voluma for quite some time. Our Cinci friend had suggested and highly recommended we see Dr. Mendelsohn while we were in town. I've had Botox for several years, but was extremely hesitant about fillers. I bruise very easily and was concerned about my specific needs. I wasn't sure if it was for me ... instead of the typical labial folds I had "fang lines" extending below the corners of my mouth. Plus I have pretty good cheek bone structure, so I was unsure if I should have anything there. I was concerned that might be too much. I wanted to look natural. Dr. Mendelsohn and his entire staff were wonderful - friendly, professional, and attentive. I felt comfortable the moment I walked in the door. The consultation with Mark, while viewing the photos taken on-site, was extremely helpful in discussing my concerns in a comfortable, private environment, and with his keen eye and professional input, a plan was customized for me. And I cannot begin to say enough about Dr. Mendelsohn! He made me feel so comfortable - like I was his only patient. He spent time discussing the plan to ensure we were on the same page, and explained what he was doing during each step of the procedure. He did such an amazing job! The outcome is far greater than I could have ever anticipated! It is as though he is an artisit for your face....seriously. Very gently but thorough. Plus he is so kind, compassionate, and genuinely interested in his patients. When we visited his office for an event the next day he was so eager to know how we were doing. He took me aside to look at my face and make sure my expectations were met. He really encouraged me to keep in touch and let him know if there were any concerns whatsoever in the coming weeks. Other people might say something similar, but Dr. Mendelsohn meant it - and has since demonstrated that. Mark even followed up with a phone call and email to see how I was doing, and ensure I was a happy client, which I am! I would not trust my face with just anyone. If you are in the greater Cincinnati area within a few hours drive, and interested in any type of procedure for your face, I HIGHLY recommend you visit Dr. Mendelsohn. Trust me, I will drive several hours to see him again!

do you have a before, and after photo that you could share
Thanks for sharing. How many vials did you have injected?
Thanks for sharing, glad you like your results :)
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon