41 Years Old but Feeling and Looking Much Younger after Voluma - Cincinnati, OH

A really good friend of mine was super excited...

A really good friend of mine was super excited about this new product, Voluma, which is a filler especially for the cheek area. Her results were so natural that I was excited about getting Voluma for myself. I'm so glad I did! The results were instant and it really gave me a natural look like I used to have back before I noticed that I was losing volume in the cheek bone area. I've used other fillers and botox in other areas, but Voluma seems to feel the most natural. After hearing that the product lasts up to 2 years, I know I made the right choice. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great product with instant improvement.
I'm glad you are happy with the results! I'm having it done next month. How many syringes did you have done for your results? Thanks!
do you have any before, and after pictures that you could share ?
Thanks for sharing.  Did you have any injection site swelling or bruising?  Keep us posted on how long your results last.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mendelsohn is the doctor who injected the Voluma in my cheeks. He did a fantastic job. I'd say the whole procedure took about the same amount of time as a filler appointment. However, he uses his own technique to help the Voluma form to the natural curvatures of the cheek areas. It is definitely an art form, in my opinion, and he is very good at it. Interestingly, some faces are not proportionate, like mine. So he was able to distribute the voluma in a way to bring a balance and restore some youthfulness in my cheek areas that I had lost over the years. I did not have any bruising at all. Dr. Mendelsohn really takes the time to make sure I was happy and was open to any questions about what to expect. I can tell that Dr. Mendelsohn is very passionate about his work and he definitely has a razor sharp eye for the smallest details. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Mendelsohn and I would highly recommend him.