Worth It! - Cincinnati

After years of living with a pouch on my belly...

After years of living with a pouch on my belly from having children, I finally realized I wasn't going to get it off with diet and exercise and needed help. My husband told me to look into smartlipo. I went to the most reputable doctor in the area for a consultation. Because of the amount of fat in my belly, she recommended Vaser liposuction because it would work better in my situation.

I am very very happy I did this procedure. I was scared of having a tummy tuck and a big scar and all the recovery time. I had looked into a tummy tuck years ago and am now so glad I waited to do this. I feel and look great. My clothes fit nicely. I don't have any of the dimpling that others have commented on.

The doctor and staff were simply wonderful and walked me through the whole process. I was not scared at all. You can hardly even see any scars and it has only been about 2 months. Even my stretchmarks look smaller. My husband is really thrilled for me. My waist line is actually visible now. My friends love it too. I'm so happy it brings tears to my eyes evertime I see my new belly. It has really given me back my self confidence and youth. I'm thinking of having my outer and inner thighs treated next.

Dr. Shalini Gupta

I love my doctor. She was really wonderful in explaining everything and helping me understand the procedure and what to expect realistically. She actually delivered more than I expected. Her staff is really wonderful too. I can't explain her kindness and genuine concern for my problem and how to best fix it for me. She will do her best for you! and that's the most important for me. It was cute to see how excited she was with my results. She's the best!