Awesome Liposuction Results - Cincinnati, OH

I had been contemplating doing something with my...

I had been contemplating doing something with my stomach and love handles areas for a while. I am already a good eater so I tried exercising but just wasn't making any progress. I decided to look into liposuction. From my research and meeting several doctors in the area, I decided to go with Dr. Shalini Gupta for my procedure. She does a procedure called Vaser. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am with the whole experience and with my results. I was awake for the whole procedure, chatting away about kids, vacations, movies etc. I could tell Dr. Gupta was a complete perfectionist while she was tirelessly working away to make me skinny again. After the procedure I leaked a lot for not more than 24 hours. The staff at the office was very good at dressing me up in my garment and going over what to expect. The pads worked great at soaking up the drainage. I immediately felt better in my clothing. A week later, I was amazed when I went for my follow up. Hardly any bruises and the swelling was pretty much reduced. I've posted some photos of about a month out. My skin continues to tighten. I can fit into my old jeans and a lot of my other clothes I was embarrased to wear. I can't wait to go on my cruise this winter. My mother, whom I hadn't told, commented on how great I am looking. Overall, fabulous results with a most caring, wonderful doctor, genuinely concerned for her patient's happiness. The price was also extremely reasonable considering another doctor close by wanted much more for the same areas.
Dr. Shalini Gupta

Exceptional, wonderful doctor. Great bedside manners, genuinely concerned, not money minded. Dr. Gupta is the best. If you're looking to get rid of fat without wanting a tummy tuck, go see Dr. Gupta to get the vaser procedure. It is completely worth it. She is the best.

I have had consulted Harley Body Clinic in London previously, and found my plastic surgeon there only. I think they have a good association of surgeons. But let me tell you about the way liposuction surgeries go, I had it on the abs, and was left with a lot of pain and soreness for long after. However, judging from other past patients of the same, I think I got good results from my surgeon I elected from Harley Body Clinic. Also, they say you gain weight afterwards, but its been about 2years, I haven't noticed any major weight fluctuation. Looking forward to hear your story Amelia. Regards.

Hi there, welcome!

Wow, you can definitely see the difference in the after photos, you look great! Are these your final results, or will they continue to improve over time?

Thanks Kirsty. I think I will see more tightening as time goes on, but I'm even thrilled if this is all I get! I'm really excited!!

I would definitely be happy with those results also, but hopefully you'll see even better results a couple of months down the line. I look forward to yur updates!