No Reason to Go to Any Other Plastic Surgeon! - Cincinnati, OH

I wanted to have a tummy tuck after being done...

I wanted to have a tummy tuck after being done with children b/c my stretch marks and extra skin just would not go away (some were above my belly button). I wanted to have a flat stomach again and be able to wear a bikini - and that's exactly what I got! I couldn't be happier with the results of the tuck, but it's the staff, Dr. Vennemeyer and the follow ups after the surgery that make it even better. I can't go on enough about how wonderful everyone in the office is - compassionate, friendly, knowledgable, and caring! I've gone for 5 follow ups now and never feel like I'm being rushed - I feel like I am their only patient - that's how attentive and professional they are.

Dr. Vennemeyer goes above and beyond expectations, and I would highly recommended him to friends and family - in fact I already have!

One thing about recovery is that although I did very well with it, expect to be pretty much useless for at LEAST a week to 10 days. In my case, it took 2 weeks before I could do much, and 4 weeks before I was really back to normal. But it's major surgery so it's not surprising - just make sure you have help to do anything, even get into and out of bed.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

There is absolutely nothing I would change - 100% positive experience.

Welcome to RealSelf.

So happy for you and glad to hear you are loving your results.  If you were feeling back to normal at 4 weeks then you did fantastic!!