Tummy Tuck May 28th - I Can't Wait to See the Final Results - Cincinnati, OH

I am 20 years old. I weigh around 125-130 (pre...

I am 20 years old. I weigh around 125-130 (pre surgery) and I'm 5'6-5'7. I had to have a tummy tuck because when I was 13 I weighed 300 pounds and lost it all by dieting and exercise. I didn't realize until I talked to doctors, gym trainers and my surgeon that the last "fat" on my torso I was fighting with was actually skin lol. Therefore, the tummy tuck was needed.

So far I'm really really happy with the results :). It's much better, but still not great yet. It's kind of loose and stretchy still. I am really swollen in my thighs and abdomen. I'm not sure if the thigh swelling is normal..they hurt to the touch. Not an extreme amount, just an uncomfortable amount. I'm hoping in a month or so I will be even more impressed. :) But, it was worth it. I just want this swelling to go. lol Oh, and I'm getting my drains out Monday so thank God for that! Whew, those things are ridiculously annoying lol. I can't wait til Monday.

Still feeling good today. I keep accidently...

Still feeling good today. I keep accidently forgetting and doing too much. It's hard to STAY still for so long. I hate it. My left drain came out the other day (thank you Jesus lol) and my right one didn't :/. What a downer. But, it'll be out on the 14th so it's ok. The swelling is way down :).

14 days and I'm feeling good :). If you need a...

14 days and I'm feeling good :). If you need a tummy tuck, don't put it off. Just do it. Don't be scared. Because the afterward is so worth it :). It was a lot of money, yes, and I'll have to really scrounge for college. BUT, it was worth it. Good lord I can't wait til Monday to get my drain out. Siiiiiigh. Oh, for those of you (like me) who freak out about the swelling...it's normal, and I find that at night it's a lot worse. And don't try to walk too much or you will start draining blood :/......not that anyone would do that, that's just crazy talk.....

New picture today. Not much to report though lol.

New picture today. Not much to report though lol.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

It was well worth it. If you have any surgery needs you should consider Peter McKenna for them. He and his staff are truly nice people who you can trust to help you feel and look your best.

Your results are amazing and am glad that you posted it .i want a tummy tuck so bad i don't know how my results would look after and that is what i am afraid of the most.

Your results are incredible!! Thank you so much for sharing your tummy tuck journey with us. Wow!

You good drians and all! Lol! i cannot wait until my surgery date July9th!!!!!!!!!! Happy can't even describe my job!
Looks fantastic I am a month or so away and cant wait.post mor pics as you progress cant wait to see:0)
Wrap your legs w/ ace bandages...not too tight though. It will help take down the swelling...remember not too tight...have to keep circulation flowing.
Good for you!! Your results look great!