Lipo Sculpting on Tummy - Cincinnati, OH

I have been working out consistently for several...

I have been working out consistently for several years and still could not get rid of the tummy bulge I developed as a result of carrying my 2 kids. What I really wanted was a tummy tuck but, with two kids, it was hard to justify the lengthy recovery time involved in that process. I started to look into other surgical options and the lipo procedure with Dr. Atluri/Transform Medspa offered the best results with the least amount of recovery time.

Hi, and thanks for reviewing your doctor :).  It'd be really helpful to know a little bit more.  Pictures would be ideal, since we aren't familiar with your doctor here on RealSelf and since they give an instantaneous idea of the kind of results you got.  But it'd also be really helpful to know where the lipo was carried out on your body, what kind of anesthesia you had, how much was removed, your height/weight stats before/after, and what kind of compression regime you are using :).

People here on RealSelf are interested in both details of your procedure and details that will help them decide whether your doctor is one they wish to interview.  We appreciate as much information as possible!  :D
Dr. Atluri

Dr. Atluri is very attentive - she cares a great deal about your specific goals and making sure that she is able to provide you with the results you are seeking. She is also quite knowledgeable, which put me at east as I am on a number of medications and she was able to develop a plan for my specific needs. And she is just a lovely person - kind, thoughtful, with a great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend her and will definitely go back to her.