Finally a Flat Tummy! - Cincinnati, OH

First of all, let me tell you that Dr. A is...

First of all, let me tell you that Dr. A is awesome! I just had my upper and lower abs done in February. I just cannot believe how flat my stomach is already! I am a 47 year old woman and I never thought my stomach would ever look like this again! I will post more after pics later on when all the swelling is gone. I am still in the healing process but could not be happier! Dr. A has also done my inner and outer thighs, hips, arms and my bra line on my back. I never dreamed I could ever wear sleeveless shirts again...but I can! My arms look great! I was a big girl at one time and Dr. A has helped me lose over 40 pounds....I went from a size 24 to a size 14! My legs no longer rub together when I walk! Do you know how awesome that feels? I am so thankful I found Dr. A. Here are a couple of pics I took before surgery and 2 weeks after surgery. I am so happy!
Dr. Pratha Atluri

Dr. A is very honest and caring. She did a very good job explaining to me what was going to happen and took the time to answer all my questions. Her staff was also very caring. Terisa was there to hold my hand if I needed it. I just cannot say enough about this doctor and her staff!