Finally a Flat Tummy! - Cincinnati, OH

First of all, let me tell you that Dr. A is...

First of all, let me tell you that Dr. A is awesome! I just had my upper and lower abs done in February. I just cannot believe how flat my stomach is already! I am a 47 year old woman and I never thought my stomach would ever look like this again! I will post more after pics later on when all the swelling is gone. I am still in the healing process but could not be happier! Dr. A has also done my inner and outer thighs, hips, arms and my bra line on my back. I never dreamed I could ever wear sleeveless shirts again...but I can! My arms look great! I was a big girl at one time and Dr. A has helped me lose over 40 pounds....I went from a size 24 to a size 14! My legs no longer rub together when I walk! Do you know how awesome that feels? I am so thankful I found Dr. A. Here are a couple of pics I took before surgery and 2 weeks after surgery. I am so happy!
Dr. Pratha Atluri

Dr. A is very honest and caring. She did a very good job explaining to me what was going to happen and took the time to answer all my questions. Her staff was also very caring. Terisa was there to hold my hand if I needed it. I just cannot say enough about this doctor and her staff!

Congrats,glad you like your results. Your abs are flat and i am sure after 5 months they are even flatter. I would love to see pics and a review on other procedures arms,bra line,inner and outer thighs and hips and before pics on these as well. Thanks ;)
Looks great.! Did you have any drooping skin initially? I had smart lipo on upper and lower abs last wed and my pooch is still there and very tender. But its early I will be patient. Keep us posted with pics!
Hi PYT1974, I have seen a few of your posts....I was really tender and sore myself this past week I was able to find a very gentle three point vibrating massager at brookstone that has done wonders for my discomfort. It was only $20!
thnx for your review. Pls keep posting your photos till final results. :)