Radiesse in NLF and Marionette Lines- Cincinnati

I had Radiesse dermal filler injected a couple of...

I had Radiesse dermal filler injected a couple of days ago in NLF and ML areas. My Dr mixed the injection with a numbing agent, which I've heard reduces the life of the product, but I guess time will tell.

But the spa was having a half off sale on Radiesse so the one shot I needed was only $325 (orginially $650)and since it was my first and if it doesn't last then my lesson was learned at a substantially reduced price.

I was really red and swelling immediatly after the injection and remained slightly swollen and red for a day or two. I now only have one small bruise along the jaw line which I can cover with makeup. I wanted restylene injected in my eye area but the Dr said I was not a good candidate for it and would be much happier trying Obgai Elestiderm before I considered additional procedures.

I orginally had a consult with a very well know female PS in Cincinnati who quoted over $3000 worth of dermal filler shots..two in NLF and ML, and one split between the eye areas. I am very happy with the ONE shot I needed and feel one and a half on each side that was recommended would have been way to much.

I really appreciated Dr's pateince and time in explaining why I was and was not a good canidate for certain fillers in specific areas.

Dr Meyers at Identity Spa

She took the time to explain what would be good choices for my facial structure and why.