Botox for Chronic Migraine Not Worth It - Cincinnati, OH

Botox for chronic migraines

I had botox done for chronic migranes by a neurologist so it was covered under my insurance. it has been about 4 days since the injections and so far totally not worth it. I'm in extreme pain in my neck (listed as a side effect on botox dot com) and still have migraines.

maybe the neck pain will subside along with the migraines, or maybe they will both get worse as it seems to have for so many of us. only time will tell. as of right now, I would NOT have this done again.

Chiropractor Blue Springs MO Blue Springs, MO chiropractor Dr. Scott Hollis is an Internal Medicine doctor, pregnancy chiropractor, prenatal chiropractor, pediatric chiropractor, serving Blue Springs, MO and Eastern Jackson County.
Croydon chiropractor, Roddy Knight of Croydon Sports Injury Clinic. Call the chiropractor in Selsdon, Sanderstead who cares: 0 208 651 4439">
Britt,
went back to the injecting doc who of course denied that this could be a side effect. he did however give me some muscle relaxers (that dont work) and some oxycodone (that barely work). its now been a solid week since my injections and I'm losing hope that this will subside until the botox wears off. sticking with my review of not worth it!
Gee, it sounds like nothing works for you. These are the comments that I try not to pay attention to. It is a botox review and you go into muscle relaxers and oxycodone that don't work, I doubt it.

Hi alhuff,

Argh that's not good at all. You went in to alleviate headaches not to add to them, and massive neck pain on top of it, I'm so sorry. Please let us know if it goes away or you go back to your doctor and they fix it.

Thanks,