Great Doctor and Wonderful Staff - Cincinnati, OH

My first encounter with Dr. Martin was in 1997...

My first encounter with Dr. Martin was in 1997 when I had a chemical peel to refresh my facial skin. I was very pleased with the results and have continued over the years to see Dr. Martin for a variety of treatments.

Most recently (7-2-13) I had lip line Juvederm injections and Botox injections for the frown lines between my eyebrows. I am thrilled with the results and will continue to go to Dr. Martin for these easy and relatively painless procedures.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

I look forward to going to Dr. Martin's office because I am greeted like a friend of the family. I not only trust and admire Kurtis Martin as a doctor, but I know that he is a good man, father and husband. This is important to me. My daughter and I both use Dr. Martin's services. Dr. Martin has an excellent skill-set and a very good reputation in the Cincinnati area. I have recommended him to many of my friends. One of my friends had lower eyelid surgery because she had had Graves Disease which left her with double crescents below her eyes making her appear ill and much older than she was. Dr. Martin did an amazing job for her, both crescents are gone and there is no residual evidence of the surgical procedure. My friend looks wonderful. Dr. Martin's staff is knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and easy to talk to. I am planning to have facial resurfacing treatments in the near future and will continue to have botox and Juvederm injections. I can highly recommend Dr. Kurtis Martin to those who are interested in skilled surgical procedures as well as skin care and injectibles.