Tummy Tuck Scar - Cincinnati, OH

Did not like my aging belly fat.

Did not like my aging belly fat.

So sorry you had a bad experience. I was suppose to see Dr. Kuy for a second opinion but decided against it due to several reviews.
Thank you I appreciate your comments. It makes me more confident it can be improved.

Thanks again.
I had a horrible thick ugly scar & I had a revision 2 weeks ago. I hated it every time I looked at it & was disappointed that this was my final result, even though I love the tt result. It just wasn't how I expected the whole thing to be. I mean I knew the scar would be the trade off for the saggy skin, but it was just ugly. After my revision, the scar is a nice thin line now - that is starting to disappear already in some spots!! I have been keeping it hydrated & covered, so it is healing very well this time. My original tt was 1 year ago. Please check into another doctor because you will be so pleased with your results if you can fix your scar. It is a procedure where the dr. cuts out the entire scar & stitches it back together into a thin attractive line. The only thing is there is down time - I took 5 days off from work. No lifting for a month. But I would do it again. Also, you are outpatient in hospital, so fees again, but totally worth it to finally see final result I was hoping for the first time around.
Good luck to you and hope it works out!
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

I had a tummy tuck. I ended up having to go back for more liposuction because of the fat around the scar area. My scar is lumpy and horrible looking. The Dr. initially stated he would fix it but 2 months later he said "no" that I was too picky and afterall I wasn't 20. You don't say this to a woman in her 60"s. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone his bedside manner is terrible.