My 50th B'day Present to Myself - Cincinnati, OH

My TT is scheduled for 11/11. I've been wanting...

My TT is scheduled for 11/11. I've been wanting one for years, and since I just turned 50, it's my present to myself. I know that recovery will be a bear but know that I can get through it. I've read just about everything I can. Now just waiting for the day, exercising, eating right, trying to research out how to help my recovery.

best of luck fellow Ohio girl, I waited till I was 55 and love it, you will also.  I would try to eat clean, stay away from processed food, take vitamins, eat protein, not a lot of sugar and you should be fine, do not try to do anything too soon and listen to doc and that will really help your recovery. I had mine done on my 55th birthday !
Hey mine is my 50 th present too!!!!

You go girl!!   This is a wonderful 50th birthday present.

Excited for you.

No, my birthday was over the summer. This is the only time I have where I can fit it in this year. Can't wait!
Is your birthday in November? I recommend scheduling your tummy tuck few weeks before so you can enjoy your bday. I have my bday a week after my surgery and I know I prob won't leave the house. So I wish I had done it sooner so I could go have a nice dinner and drinks instead being stuck at home. Just an opinion though :) Happy Birthday you deserve it! You will be really happy you did it (or at least I am).
Good luck!!