Best Decision I Ever Made! - Cincinnati, OH

I struggled with the decision of having a tummy...

I struggled with the decision of having a tummy tuck for a long time. I felt it was selfish of me since I'm a mother of 5 and the money could be better spent. But after losing 70 pounds with diet and exercise the skin on my stomach was never going to be tight again no matter how many sit ups I did. It wasn't fat (I had no Lipo) it was just ugly skin. I wasn't looking to be the perfect body. I just wanted to be ME again. This procedure improved my life in so many ways. My confidence, self image, the way clothes fit and just over all a happier me. This is for sure not an easy surgery to recover from but with patients and a wonderful doctor like Dr. Michael Vennemeyer you can do it! I would do it again in a second!!

Southlake Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Vennemeyer was awesome from day one. I did hours and hours of research online and talked with a friend who went to see other doctors for this same procedure. I heard stories about doctors who rush you along or put your body down for how you look and how they can “fix” you. I NEVER felt any of those things when I went to see Dr. Vennemeyer. My first appointment Dr. Vennemeyer spent an hour and 45 mins. with me. He never rushed me, listened to all my concerns, made me feel comfortable and answered every question I asked. His front office manager Cindy Gray is awesome as well. She made me comfortable, talked me threw an emotional crying moment (LOL) and always called and checked on me.

Thank you for the review!  Glad to have you here with us in the community.

Hi what sort of TT did you have?