Wonderful Doctor, Incredible New Nose! - Cincinnati, OH

I wanted to have rhinoplasty done for many years,...

I wanted to have rhinoplasty done for many years, but always put it off for one reason or another. About three months before we were going to get married, I told my then fiancee that I've always disliked my nose and hated the way it looked in photos. He assured me that my nose was fine, but that if it was a big deal to me, I should look into having surgery to make it look better. After talking about it, I decided there was no time like the present (and before having many photos taken on our wedding day), and started an online search of local plastic surgeons.

The day of the surgery I was a little nervous. However, from the time I walked into the office, everyone from the front desk staff to the nurse to the anesthesiologist made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Vennemeyer talked to me again before the surgery to confirm the end result I wanted and further dissipate my nervousness.

The outcome was terrific! My nose looks incredible and really opens up my entire face. I couldn't believe how such a small surgery could change my entire look. I was beyond excited and pleased with the result--and it looked fantastic in our wedding photos.

Recovery was a bit painful the first few days, but I found that as long as I followed Dr. Vennemeyer's recommendations with pain pills, supplements, and anti-bruise cream, the dark eyes and swelling receded fairly quickly.

I am now six months past my surgery and my nose still looks amazing. I still have a little numbness at the tip of my nose, but that is to be expected and the feeling is still coming back little by little each day.

If you're considering rhinoplasty, I highly recommend Dr. Vennemeyer!

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

He is a wonderful plastic surgeon and really did a terrific job with my rhinoplasty. I was very impressed with Dr. Vennemeyer's bedside manner and his ability to listen and create the nose I always wanted. I was also impressed with the entire staff at his office. They were all very welcoming and caring, and I enjoyed my experience. I chose Dr. Vennemeyer based on reviews I found online, information I found on his website, and I really decided I wanted him to perform my rhinoplasty after meeting with him at the consultation. I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Vennemeyer and was impressed with both his prior rhinoplasty work and his friendly, relaxed personality. I decided then that this was the doctor I wanted to perform my surgery. Dr. Vennemeyer listened carefully to my description of what I didn't like about my nose and how I wanted it to be reshaped. He explained his vision of what he thought the outcome should be to ensure we were on the same page. I was very impressed when he said he sometimes takes longer to perform a rhinoplasty than some doctors because he uses a file to carefully re-shape the bridge of the nose rather than simply breaking it. I was very excited to have found a doctor who was a true perfectionist!

The nose looks great! Your chin/jaw also looks different, did you have something done to that as well? Everything looks much more proportionate. Happy healing xx
you look great!!! you must be so happy!
You look beautiful and your eyes really pop! Congrats. I am currently 1 week post-op from rhinoplasty and I almost feel like my nose is now wider than before. I am sure that I still have some swelling, but I was curious, at what time period after surgery did you feel your nose was pretty close to where the final result would be? I understand that it takes a minimum of a year to see the full result of surgery, but just a little nervous about my nose. I love my profile, but from the front I am concerned now about the wide bridge which was never a concern before. Thanks! Megan

What great results! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf. You look lovely and I'm so glad you had/have a supportive fiancé/husband.

Hi! your nose looks awesome!! How far apart were your surgery and wedding days? And which supplements did you take? I'm hoping to get this swelling down ASAP!
Congratulations! Your new nose makes you look adorable!
I was going to use the word adorable to describe her too! She has a gorgeous wide-eyed look now. Very pretty.