Excellent Experience--Rhinoplasty

I went to Dr. Mangat for a rhinoplasty revision in...

I went to Dr. Mangat for a rhinoplasty revision in April 2012. My experience with Dr. Mangat and his staff was excellent. From the first initial consultation to the actual OR day, I could not have asked for a better experience. Prior to the procedure, Dr. Mangat clearly explained the procedure and the appropriate expectations for healing and the eventual result. The OR staff was extremely professional and caring during both my pre-operative and post-operative times. The healing period also seemed to fly by and the vitamins recommended by the staff minimized my bruising tremendously. It's nearly been a year since the procedure and I am more than pleased with my result. The procedure did not "change my face" rather it only enhanced the features I do have and now the bridge of my nose is more even and cosmetically acceptable to me. Much thanks to Dr. Mangat and his staff for making this experience so positive and life-changing. :)
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Mangat for a rhinoplasty revision in April 2012. My experience with Dr. Mangat and his staff was excellent. From the first initial consultation to the actual OR day, I could not have asked for a better experience. It was much appreciated that Dr. Mangat took the extra time to listen and acknowledge my concerns. Prior to the procedure, Dr. Mangat clearly explained the procedure and the appropriate expectations for healing and the eventual result. The OR staff was extremely professional and caring during both my pre-operative and post-operative times. The healing period also seemed to fly by and the vitamins recommended by the staff minimized my bruising tremendously. It's nearly been a year since the procedure and I am more than pleased with my result. The procedure did not "change my face" rather it only enhanced the features I do have and now the bridge of my nose is more even and cosmetically acceptable to me. Much thanks to Dr. Mangat and his staff for making this experience so positive and life-changing. :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.