Amazing Experience! Found the Best Dr - Cincinnati, OH

I am a 33 year old with two small children and...

I am a 33 year old with two small children and work full time as a nurse, I have a very busy life, just like all the other moms and dads out there. I enjoy running and going to the gym and it was important to me to get all the baby weight off, I can workout at the gym and change the way my body looks but I could never change my bra size. I was always embarassed to wear a sports bra because I was completely flat chest. For years I never took my shirt off in front of my husband because I was so embarassed by the way I looked. I knew I wanted a Breast Augumentation, something classy and that fit the rest of my body, I wanted to look proportionate and I found the most amazing physician, Dr. Vennemeyer!

Southlake Plastic Surgeon

An Excellent physcian should get Excellent reviews. I cant thank him enough! I loved the website and comparing there website to other sites, this one laid everything out on the table. I was great! I have already recommend Dr. V to friends of my and plan to call for a consultation. I looked on the Loftus website and found so much helpful information, I made an appt for a consulation and I knew the moment I hung up the phone I made the right choice! Everyone in the office and Dr. Vennemeyer where so great, they made me feel so comfortable in the decision that I was making. Very professional!.. They helped me pick my size perfect for my body. They listened to my concerns and took there time with me to answer all my questions. The surgery went very smoothly and the recover went just as they had told me. Dr. Vennemeyer seemed like he would take his time and do the surgery until it was absolutely perfect. My results are proof of that. After surgery Dr. Vennemeyer called me at home and gave me his personal phone number and told me to call him anytime for anything. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! One of the best decisions I have made for myself...and my husband seems happy too! I take my shirt off in front of my husband all the time now...WITH CONFIDENCE! I just recently had my last follow up appt with Dr. V and I am a little sad I wont see him or the office staff but once a year now. Dr. V helped my realize that its not a vanity issue to want to look better, but its a confidence booster and I am worth it!