Christmas in April!

I had a full tummy tuck with liposution to my...

I had a full tummy tuck with liposution to my flanks on March 12, 2009. I have no regrets and am looking forward to my new fully recovered body.

I have been contemplating this procedure for a while and am very happy with my surgeon and his staff. I was tired of having all the extra skin in my stomach area and it seemed to only be getting worse with age even though I work out regularly and eat healthy.

I still have a little swelling and am wearing my stomach wrap all the time. The first five days were the most difficult but I had a pain pump along with muscle relaxers and pain medicine that made the entire process much more bearable. Resting in bed I had no pain. The only minor pain was if I coughed or moved wrong . I had pretty intense back spasms for the first week but the more walking around the house I did the better it got.

I went back to work on the 23rd of March and was moving very slowly that first week back but was pretty much standing up straight. I am now able to stand up straight, still a little tired and I am not working out yet but that will soon change.

Definitely get more than one opinion when looking at surgeons, for sure use a board certified doctor and follow all instructions!

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Very patient and knowlegeable with a great staff! Excellent workmanship!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.