32 Years Old - 300CC Round - New Zealand, NZ

I have always been a tiny 10A cup and never had...

I have always been a tiny 10A cup and never had much of a problem with my boobs as I had a booty to make up for it. At 25 I met my controlling ex husband who told me outright I needed a boob job. It wasn't something that I wanted but something he wanted so I was completely against it.After I had my son and my milk came in and I experienced having these gorgeous C cup perky breasts. I was amazed at the difference it made in my tops. I felt so much more confident (although in pain hahah). Eventually they went back down to size and then shriveled further. I couldn't even push them together anymore with the best push up bras on the market. After 2 years of being on my own and doing a lot of soul searching trying to justify it and making sure this was something I was doing for ME I had my mind made up. I didn't want large breasts... I just wanted something!! I wore a padded bra to make it look like I had Something! I had had enough and just wanted to feel like a woman.
I have now had my breasts for 3 weeks and am so happy I found this forum!! It has really helped me put my mind at ease. In the first week I was in so much pain, nerve pains, muscle pains, couldn't move much at all. By week 2 I went back to work (I have a sit down job) and was still quite sore but managed with pain killers.
I was worried as I didn't know what was normal pain but have eased my mind by reading other peoples stories and now I feel great!! Still tender though, but healing nicely.
I have though found white stretch marks below my nipples. I have come to the conclusion that as they are white they were probably pre-existing and have just become a bit more present with the implant. At least they're are not where anyone can see them anyway.
I had a bit of a freak out the the other day as I have been so in love with the look of my breasts - and the size! But the right one now looks smaller than the left and has dropped a bit. My first thought was - oh my Gosh something is wrong!! The implant has moved!! I only learned from this forum that they actually drop and that it is normal for the swelling to go down on one more than the other. I was a bit upset though as I love the look of my left one and had gotten used to that size. So I started to freak out about if I had chosen the right size. The surgeon had told me as I was tiny in frame he wouldn't want to go any bigger.
I also read about boob greed, yes I think this is what I am going through. I'm sure I got exactly what I asked for and can't wait for the final result.

I don't have any before pictures I will request these from my surgeon and will post befores and afters :-)

Thanks to all your stories, it has been such a relief to know what I'm going through is normal.
That's really cheap for New Zealand did it really only cost 8500?

I'm really glad to hear that you found RealSelf a great help during your recovery. Thank you for giving back by posting your experience! How many cc's did you end up getting? Yes, it can take up to 3 months for your breasts to settle in to their final shape. Keep us posted on your healing progress. Congratulations!!

Jesse Kenton-Smith

Fabulous Surgeon , easy to talk to and has a great reputation. I am very happy so far.