Chin/Neck Smartlipo Gets 2 Thumbs Up

I am 44 years old and had sagging and heaviness...

I am 44 years old and had sagging and heaviness under my chin and along my jawline. This bothered me every time I looked in the mirror. I am 5'7" and weigh about 135 lbs. I don't have a problem with weight, but this would not go away on my face. I didn't know exactly what I needed to do, so I consulted a Plastic/Cosmetic surgeon.

We decided on the Smartlipo, and I am so glad I did. I was awake during the procedure and felt nothing. The only pain was with the injection to numb the area. I had approximately 3 tbs. removed from the area. I was bruised for about a week, not much pain, just felt bruised.

I am 5 weeks out and still have a slight feeling of bruising. I was numb for about a month, and just about all of the feeling has returned now. What a nice, natural look. I won't really see the full result for several months, from what I am told, but even if I stay like this, I'm thrilled! The area was hard for about three weeks.

I wore my compression wrap 24/7 for about 1 1/2 weeks, then just to bed for another week. I was very worried about loose skin, lumpiness and changed skin texture. I have none of this. I'm amazed at the immediate retraction of the skin. I didn't look this good 10 years ago, and again, I'm only 5 weeks out! Absolutely 100% happy.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. has extensive experience with lasers. He travels and teaches surgeons how to work with them, as well as holding patents for inventing lasers, including the Smoothshape Laser. He graduated from MIT, then got his medical degree from Yale. Not only is he brilliant, he is very kind and has a nice bedside manner.