27 Years Old, Want Improvement of Acne Scars and Overall Pigmentation - China

I live in China. I am planning to take treatments...

I live in China. I am planning to take treatments for my acne scars(deep pits on both face) so I googled and found this website and glad to find the real reviews of users which are so helpful at least I am prepared to do my own treatment.
Here I upload my pic of a laser trial treatment for pigmentation improvement taken on 3rd May.
I cleansed my face and lied down. Doctor applied the numb gel on my face.
Before started, I asked the doctor how painful it would be, she said it is like a little bit pricking than armpit hair removal. It was not at all that to me. It was actually more painful and my hands were sweating cold. Every time she tried to put the laser on my face my whole force wasl there to resist the pain. I don't know how to describe the feeling. Maybe I am more sensitive to pain.

My face was dry for 1 hour after the treatment and feeling hot. I sprayed a lot of moisture water.
The general benefit of 3 days afterward was that, my face was not oily like before.
Now that you have had laser treatments, you might want to try a mild to moderate chemical peel. See a very experienced doctor or esthetican that specialize in chemical peels. Although you suffered great pain, you had amazing results! Perhaps the doctor did not leave the numbing gel on long enough. Whatever you decide, keep us posted.
Thanks for your review, appreciate that you shared photos with us! How are you feeling today?
i dont know