Hump or Fold Between Tip and Dorsal Bone After Rhinplasty, Piggy Nose, Wider Nostrils, Columela Reduction - China, CN

3 days ago I had an open mild septoplasty /...

3 days ago I had an open mild septoplasty / rhinoplasty. The rhinoplasty consisted on fixing a small deviation on one side of the tip (cartilage) and shorten also a bit the columella (i said 2mm).... I was never unhappy with my nose but since they were going to open it, I thought why not correcting it a bit while keeping the same nose. I told him the change should be really minimal and those who don't know me that well shouldn't be able to tell. I said, 'keep same size, projection, shape...just straighten it and remove a bit of columella', especially cause when smiling it would drop. I am shock with the results, I see a completely horrible different smaller nose, huge nostrils, round tips, folding above the tip and at the base of the dorsum (it is now covered with tape but it is still noticeable) No bone was touched at least. PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH IMPROVEMENT I CAN EXPECT FROM THIS POINT. I guess revision is not possible before at least 8-12 months...what I am gonna do until then?

TODAY I AM DESPERATE AND TOTALLY UNHAPPY with the outcome. I have a round nose, big nostrils, no projection of the tip and a huge bump between the top of the tip and the base of the dorsum. My doctor says that it will all go down once the swelling is gone....it is hard for me to believe there will be such major improvement from what you can see in the picture. I know it is early to judge but please with your expert eye, can you agree that this is not looking good at all?

online