Dr. Changed my Life! - Flushing, NY

I hated my double chin all my life. I felt ugly.

I hated my double chin all my life. I felt ugly.

New York Plastic Surgeon

He changed my life. I'm beautiful and more confident.

Hi Reillo -- Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Before I add you to our chin lipo community, could you tell us a bit more about what the procedure was like for you: things like pain, downtime, recovery, etc?

Thanks!

The pressigger was fast. Iwas at the clinic by 8:30 am and I was home by 11:30 am. I had no pain and no discomfort.I did the surgery on a friday and I went to work Monday.My chin felt numb for a few weeks. The worst part was wearing the tight face mask. Not because it was uncomfortable but because I just wanted to show the world the new me. I saw results fast. I used to hate pictures. Now I see a camera and I strike a pose.
The staff and Dr. Lee are very proffessional. They give you all their attention and they make you feel comfortable and at ease. I felt safe and certain that I was getting the best medical attention.He even sent me a get well card with flowers!!!

Aww... Little gestures like flowers and a card really make a difference. :) , that's so sweet!

Hi Reillo, may I ask how long and how often you had to wear the mask for? Thanks!