Chin Lipo + Midium Implant. 49 Years Old - Champaign, IL

After surgery I had some amount of liquid inside...

After surgery I had some amount of liquid inside of my chin and neck. The doctor pooled it out with needle next day after surgery (surgery has been done at 07/28/10), but I can feel that some of liquid is still there which worries me... Does anybody had anything like that?

If I only can change my decision of that time, I...

If I only can change my decision of that time, I WOULD NEVER DO THIS SURGERY!

My chin after surgery is noticeably enough asymmetrical. After liposuction the second chin is gone, but my neck looks older than before. I STILL have uncomfortable feelings inside of my chin. There is feeling as if some small needles are inside of my chin when I touch it, also numbness and pulling sensation is there. The feeling of Heterogeneity is present. And that is unpleasant feeling.

Bloomington Facial Plastic Surgeon

The person who performed that surgery... I wish he will get what he deserves.

I am 2 1/2 months post op after a under the chin lipo and chin implant. The surgery itself went smoothly but I also have numbness. My smile is not the same and I have trouble with speaking. From the front everything looks good but the quarter view I have kind of a bull dog look, not what I was going for. Also hate the downturn mouth.
Dr. Said it will heal and everything looks great so far but I am nervous. Also I have like ridges under my neck where the lipo was done that looks really horrible. Just hoping they are right and it will heal well. I us arnica cream, which helps

Arabeska, I'm sorry about about the numbness.  If the chin implant is really bothering you, you can always have it taken out.  I didn't want to get a chin implant (even though my surgeron thought I needed it) because of numbness my mom had after jaw surgery.

Best wishes.

Yes, I had lots of swelling that would come and go even 2 months after the surgery.  Massaging it helped dissapate the swelling somewhat, although I think the main thing was just allowing time for it to heal.  Has the swelling gone away for you?