I tried the non surgical route with radiesse firs - Chin Implant

I tried the non surgical route with radiesse...

I tried the non surgical route with radiesse first, and all that did is make me want a more prominent, permanent result. This in and out place charged me $700 for a syringe of the stuff, and wanted me to come back in 4 weeks for more. I called two surgeons and had 2 consults. Went with the second, who is a local guy born and raised in my hometown. He's a great guy, and a great surgeon. I kept bothering him about how I wanted the biggest implant they could get! He was cool.. Anyway I'm really happy with it. I'm almost 4 weeks post op. The swelling and discomfort is now minimal. I opted not to lipo my neck and am now focused on weight loss for overall health (and to enhance my jawline).

Caymen,

I am also opting for a chin implant at a reasonable rate. That is a very fair price, who did you see? what doctor? Please let me know!

How are you doing now, Caymen? Has the swelling gone away completely yet?

Yes, for the most part I think the swelling is gone. This whole thing was actually a bit of a roller coaster ride for me. I fell in love with the 2 week post op look, and when I went in to see the doc 3 weeks post op he said it's going to go down more...I was a bit depressed for a short time, but now am pretty happy with the finished product.