Jane, 58 - I Wanted "Subtle" ... - Kent, UK

Surgical facial enhancement is something that...

Surgical facial enhancement is something that needs much consideration beforehand; for me, I waited until it felt like the next logical step to seek out a surgeon. And after consulting with three others, and deciding that I would probably leave it for a year or so because it didn't feel "quite right", Dominic Bray's website dropped onto my iMac screen! I knew immediately that this gentle procedure, and this lovely guy, were right for me. Particularly when I discovered that the Clinic was just a few miles from where I live. Dominic, and all the team, put me right at ease from the off, and he went through the procedure piece by piece with me in his comfortable bright office (which is also his surgery!) while I sipped a lovely cup of coffee. Dominic explained I would need some lipo on the neck and lower cheeks to achieve what I wanted, which was a subtle, natural enhancement of my lower face, turning the clock back somewhere between 5 and 10 years. I was impressed too with Dominic's description of his method of cutting and stitching, which is done at an oblique angle and knits together better afterwards. The procedure on the day seemed so quick, although I was in the comfy warm chair for about out 4 hours with some sedation. Apparently I was chatting a bit! I felt fine straight afterwards, no queasy stomach! I was able to enjoy a drink while waiting for my husband to collect me. Everyone at the Clinic seemed in the business of making everything go smoothly, and making me feel so very looked-after. The bandaging was very firm and had to be worn overnight before swapping for something more comfortable the next day - I would say that is as bad as it will get, as there's no physical pain, as such. It's now been 7 weeks and I'm so pleased with the result!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is such an approachable man, enthusiastic, passionate about his craft - with a great sense of humour! But entirely professional. He took lots of photos which he was able to transfer to his office screen straight away, then show me his suggestions for what I wanted to achieve. There was no pressure to go ahead and he wanted me to be sure.

If you don't mind me asking Jane, how much was your procedure..?
Msg for Jane. I've been thinking of the Quicklift for about a year too. It was very helpful for me to hear of your experience. Subtle is key for me too...
Thank you for reviewing your experience with me Jane, I know you carefully considered a variety of options and surgeons before selecting your procedure and with this in mind, I would like to sincerely thank you for trusting me as your surgeon. I am so glad your experience at the Chilston Clinic exceeded all of your expectations and you are enjoying the results of your procedure. You have, in my opinion, had a lovely result. You will be pleased to hear, following your feedback, that I have adapted the immediate post op bandaging to something much more comfortable! Kind regards Dominic

Thank you for sharing your experience with your quick lift! Sounds like it went as well as it possibly could have. We'd love to see your photos if you'd feel comfortable posting them (even with your eyes blurred out) as they are so helpful for others considering a quick lift.