Jane, 58 - I Wanted "Subtle" ... - Kent, UK

Surgical facial enhancement is something that...

Surgical facial enhancement is something that needs much consideration beforehand; for me, I waited until it felt like the next logical step to seek out a surgeon. And after consulting with three others, and deciding that I would probably leave it for a year or so because it didn't feel "quite right", Dominic Bray's website dropped onto my iMac screen! I knew immediately that this gentle procedure, and this lovely guy, were right for me. Particularly when I discovered that the Clinic was just a few miles from where I live. Dominic, and all the team, put me right at ease from the off, and he went through the procedure piece by piece with me in his comfortable bright office (which is also his surgery!) while I sipped a lovely cup of coffee. Dominic explained I would need some lipo on the neck and lower cheeks to achieve what I wanted, which was a subtle, natural enhancement of my lower face, turning the clock back somewhere between 5 and 10 years. I was impressed too with Dominic's description of his method of cutting and stitching, which is done at an oblique angle and knits together better afterwards. The procedure on the day seemed so quick, although I was in the comfy warm chair for about out 4 hours with some sedation. Apparently I was chatting a bit! I felt fine straight afterwards, no queasy stomach! I was able to enjoy a drink while waiting for my husband to collect me. Everyone at the Clinic seemed in the business of making everything go smoothly, and making me feel so very looked-after. The bandaging was very firm and had to be worn overnight before swapping for something more comfortable the next day - I would say that is as bad as it will get, as there's no physical pain, as such. It's now been 7 weeks and I'm so pleased with the result!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is such an approachable man, enthusiastic, passionate about his craft - with a great sense of humour! But entirely professional. He took lots of photos which he was able to transfer to his office screen straight away, then show me his suggestions for what I wanted to achieve. There was no pressure to go ahead and he wanted me to be sure.