Quick Lift - Tunbridge Wells, UK

I had been thinking about this procedure for some...

I had been thinking about this procedure for some time as was slightly apprehensive being a guy about visible scaring and it being very obviously a face lift. On first meeting Dominic I was made to feel at ease from the very start, he took me through the procedure and at no time did I feel pressured into anything. The whole atmosphere of the clinic and the staff was friendly and I was made to feel like part of a family. When the day of the procedure arrived I was made to feel very relaxed, the whole procedure was pain free and it felt like I had the whole team fussing over me, I felt very spoiled and special !

The after care has been great and I am really pleased I went through with it. I had minimum swelling after surgery and the scares are barely visibly as most are within the hairline and the overall look is really natural. I think Dominic is amazing and would highly recommend you talk to him if you are thinking about this procedure.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery and how did you cope?

Thank you for reviewing your experience Michael, I am sure it will help other Men considering a facial surgical procedure. I know you carefully considered a variety of options and surgeons before selecting your procedure and with this in mind, I would like to sincerely thank you for trusting me as your surgeon. I am so glad your experience at the Chilston Clinic exceeded all of your expectations and you are enjoying the results of your procedure. Kind regards Dominic
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic Bray, An amazing surgeon, I would highly recommend you talk to him if you are considering this type of surgery.