Quick Lift - Tunbridge Wells, UK

I had been thinking about this procedure for some...

I had been thinking about this procedure for some time as was slightly apprehensive being a guy about visible scaring and it being very obviously a face lift. On first meeting Dominic I was made to feel at ease from the very start, he took me through the procedure and at no time did I feel pressured into anything. The whole atmosphere of the clinic and the staff was friendly and I was made to feel like part of a family. When the day of the procedure arrived I was made to feel very relaxed, the whole procedure was pain free and it felt like I had the whole team fussing over me, I felt very spoiled and special !

The after care has been great and I am really pleased I went through with it. I had minimum swelling after surgery and the scares are barely visibly as most are within the hairline and the overall look is really natural. I think Dominic is amazing and would highly recommend you talk to him if you are thinking about this procedure.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic Bray, An amazing surgeon, I would highly recommend you talk to him if you are considering this type of surgery.