Scheduled for May 18 - Chicago, IL

I am scheduled for a tummy tuck on May 18. I am a...

I am scheduled for a tummy tuck on May 18. I am a little worried because my parents aren't willing to come help me with my kids..... so I will just have friends doing what they can. Will I be able to at least feed my kids and do simple things after a couple of days?

I am really nervous and have been through breast augmentation, a breast implant replcement with a lift and two c-sections! I am much more nervous this time!!!!

2 days post-op..... not feeling too bad. For some...

2 days post-op..... not feeling too bad. For some reason, I can't sleep too well. Had some lipo done on upper/outer thighs, that is itchy and my back hurts..... but the pain isn't as bad as I expected.

I have felt really good, better than I expected. ...

I have felt really good, better than I expected. I only took the pain meds once I got home(not talking about the pump) for about 3 days, excluding bedtime, which I didn't really need, I just wanted to sleep!
I have had more back discomfort than anything. The walking bent over and sitting so much! I will say, I didn't prepare myself for what my belly button and incision would look like! Made my c-section look like a scratch! Of course, I have the best surgeon, so it is perfect! But, not too much to look at.

I am feeling good and hoping to have my drains taken out soon.... I need a real shower!
I am excited to heal and put on a bikini top!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghaderi is professional and personable. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. This is my second procedure with Dr. Ghaderi. He calmed my nerves and helped me to stress less about everything. He goes above and beyond to make sure your surgery is safe and successful.