5 Days Post Already See Results! - Chicago

I am about 40 lbs overweight and I wanted...

I am about 40 lbs overweight and I wanted smartlipo to get rid of my muffin top and love handles and belly rolls, and i am already extremely happy with my results and its only been 5 days. I had smartlipo done on my upper and lower abdomen and love handles. I hardly have any bruising (take Arnica Montana it helps!) but I have redness. I cannot believe what a difference I can see already. No love handles. No muffin top. I do have a roll of skin on lower abdomen but it doesnt bother me seeing the other things disappear, I can handle the one hanging skin roll lol! I think I over paid but I didnt want to take the time to shop around. I dont have many cons to say at this time. I am in no real pain. It mainly just soreness. Its hard to bend over to pick things up so I just dont do it! I am very happy that I went thru with smartlip.

Day 7 is here one week yeahhhh! What bruises?...

Day 7 is here one week yeahhhh! What bruises? Redness fading away quickly. Upper ab area feels very tight. I cant wait until the final results will keep posting!

Ok here is my 5 week and 6 week post smartlipo photos!

Ok here is my 5 week and 6 week post smartlipo photos!

Nu U MedSpa

Ouch! That bruising looks so painful but the results look great. Are you back to normal pain- and mobility-wise?

hey do you have any before pics? I too am getting slim lipo soon(well in Nov)and am about 40 lbs over weight by medical standards. I am 5'6 and currently 160 lbs. I had a baby 6 months ago and am very unhappy with my belly. To tell the truth I have never been happy with it. I am getting married christmas so i wanna wear a bikini during my honeymoon in march.
just posted some more pics.
thanks for posting your experience. I ahve bceome obsessed with the reports as I am looking to have the procedure soon! I am glad your are happy!