New Non-surgical Scar Fading Procedure Helped with Old Scar - Chicago, IL

I had an old scar on my lip. Revision was out of...

I had an old scar on my lip. Revision was out of the question. (see my picture). I was looking to camouflage it using tattoo makeup. Instead they offered me a non-surgical procedure.

The results were pretty good for three hundred bucks(see my picture).

Chicago Permanent Cosmetics Center

They did a GREAT job! When did you take the 2nd pic, after the procedure?
Hi that's nice outcome for you :) what is the procedure called so I can scope it here in Australia?
WOW THOSE RESULTS ARE AMAZING I HAVE A CHILDHOOD SCAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY CHEEK AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHICH PROCEDURES YOU WOULD RECCOMEND?
Hi.whats the name of your dr? And do they have experience with acne scare too!?

i have a scar on my forhead that has been from several stitches and i was wondering if u knew the name of the procedure that u had done. they did a great job by the way.

It looked like a bad scrape for about a week, then the scab came off and it looked pink, less noticeable than before. It took a while, may be a month or so for the pinkish colr to fade out.
Wow, they did an amazing job. I have a scar in the same area, except it ends right below my nose. How long did it take to heal? I'm trying to figure out what is the best option for me. Thanks.
Thanks Britt

Hi scar,

Woah! They did an awesome job! I'm so happy for you.

Thanks for the pictures!

-Britt

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your information, maybe the skin needling is useful with my scar too.
Regards
Pablo

They used something like a tattoo gun, put an anesthetic on and just scraped the scar off. When the scab came off, scar looked much smoother but pink and then after a while pink became skin color.

What kind of treatment did you recive.
Thanks