Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Chicago Ridge, IL

I had a siginificant weight loss but when I looked...

I had a siginificant weight loss but when I looked in the mirror all I saw was my huge gut.I have wanted a tummy tuck for years. After consulting Doctors from downtown Chicago all the way to NWI I chose Dr. Shifrin to do my tummy tuck/lipo. I had a siginificant weight loss but when I looked in the mirror all I saw was my huge gut.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shifrin is the BEST. I read tons of reviews and chose 4 doctors to consult with. I chose Dr. Shifrin because he took the time to explain/show everything that he was going to do and didn't treat me like just another body. He answered any questions and told me to tall him at any time if I had any others. I'm 2 months post op today and thanks to Dr. Shifrin I'll be in a bikini next summer for the 1st time in over 25 years. Thanks Dr. S.

That's great! I'm scheduled to have surgery Monday May 5. I agree Dr. Shifrin is genuine & invite you to ask as many questions and take as much time as you need.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.