Is Working Better on Left Eye Than Right Eye for Some Reason. Works on Brows Too! - Chicago, IL

Been using latisse for slightly over 2 months with...

Been using latisse for slightly over 2 months with nice improvement in the lashes of my left eye but not as much with the lashes of my right eye. has this happened to anyone else? hopefully the right eyelashes will catch up?

anyway, very happy so far. barely any side effects other than slight irritation/dryness at first which has diminished over time. best thing about it is its working on my eyebrows, too. i tweezed them way too thin a long time ago and ever since then they've refused to grow back. but the latisse is helping them grow back in and i'm so happy. for years i've had to pencil my brows just to look normal but now i won't have to.

also, to save product, dont use the brushes it comes with. buy one thin-tipped eyeliner brush, squeeze two drops into the latisse bottle cap, and dip the brush into as needed. i use just two drops on both eyes AND eyebrows. been doing it this way for over two months and still haven't run out yet.

I am using Lumigan with good results (7 weeks, so far). The lashes on my RIGHT eye are doing better than on my left eye! Also, I have been concentrating on two bald spots on my lower lashes - and they are just starting to fill in. My sister has been using Latisse for almost a year, and her eyelashes look totally rediculous (far too long and thick.) I told her to go to a hairdresser and get them trimmed. Sometimes too much of a good thing is simply TOO MUCH!
Lauren , If you are doing your left eye first , then right ....try switching , maybe you are getting less product on the right ? Just a thought :) My eyebrows have never looked better either ! Amazing stuff in that little bottle :)
ok i will switch it up and see if that helps. also a friend of mine found a pharmacy website that sells lumigan for $10. so i'm going to try that as soon as this bottle runs out..
i had the same problem with my latisse...with one eye responding better than the other & some individual lashes getting longer than others (i just trimmed the overzealous ones down!). i noticed it lists that in the info about it. its prob only noticed by me but when i got my generic & every lil drop wasnt like gold...lol...i started doing my sparse eye in the am as well as pm tho they say it doesnt work any better to use it 2x a day i think its helped a bit. gonna try the starting with the other eye idea now & see what happens. btw...its still working great on my thinning hair. Am so thrilled to not see my pink lil scalp anymore! yay!
Latisse has been amazing for me. My eyelashes are long and curly now. Before they were sparse and short. I adore this stuff. I have really washed out eyebrows, also sparse, should I try it there?
hi llee2 - yes, for sure try it on your brows. i cover the entire area of my brows with latisse and it is really helping already. also, i checked and actually its only been a month and a half since i've been using it, not over 2 months. so in only a month and a half i'm seeing my brows growing back in which is a miracle. hoping in another month or two they'll be back to the way they were before i ruined them with over-tweezing. this is the best thing about latisse because i can live with sparse lashes but my brows were so bad before i couldnt even walk out the door without filling them in with a pencil and it was such a pain. yay!
Definately ~ It has made my eyebrows dark and really nice ...no need to pencil anywhere ! When you have finished your lash line go over your brow line too ...works great ! Having a great brow takes years off of your face . Good luck !