Happy Happy Happy :) - Chicago, IL

She Started Me on the HCG Diet and I am Happy to...

She Started Me on the HCG Diet and I am Happy to say I need NEW CLOTH YEAAA... IT Works I was a size 14-16 and in 5 weeks I am a size 10 and I am not Done yet So I will wait a lil more because I am sure I will not be a size 10 for long. It was also the best Price I found. Thank Dr Mussat for helping me stop the Crazy Weight Cycle I was on and Teaching me a Healthier way To Eat. :) I am Very Very Happy

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

My Daughter Refer her to me and I am Glad she did :) Dr. Mussat is a wonderful Dr. I feel that she really cares to get to know her patients and took the Time to explain to me all the Concerns in my mind.

And how are you doing now????

I did gastric bypass back in 2004 and lost 123 lbs. Over the last 3 years I have gained 40 lbs back. In Nov/Dec 2011 I did Omni Drops by OmniNutrition - an HCG diet - and lost 23 lbs in 21 days. I didn't stay true and gained back 10. I started the drops on 2/18/13, again, and have lost 18.4 lbs and 13-3/4 inches in 30 days. I am 6 lbs away from my final goal. I will soon go on maintenance and after that I am going to go on Life to make my last few lbs. The program is great and if you follow protocol it will make a difference for you!
Sorry, I replied to your post rather than posting my own. Glad to see other out there that have done so well with the drops! I love them and what they have done for me!