My Mommy Makeover Surgery! - Chicago, IL

Ahh!! I can't believe my Mommy Makeover surgery is...

Ahh!! I can't believe my Mommy Makeover surgery is only 3 weeks away :') I'm having a tummy tuck with liposuction and breast lift with augmentation. I'm so excited to reunite with my flat tummy and perky boobies! I'm 5'4 190lbs; I've lost 30lbs and gained a lot of muscle in the past 3 months (working out daily). I'm doing as much research as possible to prepare for the big day. My husband has been extremely helpful and supportive through my whole journey - very lucky to have him in my life. // I don't know anyone personally who's had plastic surgery; I really need advice from ya'll.

I have to share this...

Here's a picture that shows my weightloss progress (the one on the left is me two months ago, the one on the right is me last month). I'm so excited to post my picture for this month!

Today's picture

Took this picture today, feeling proud for the weight I've lost this far :-) I'm trying to lose as much weight as possible before my "New Me" day! Can't wait!!

Today's picture

Yikes!!

I finally got the courage to take nude selfies of my body - lol! I can't believe how much worse I look in pictures. Thank God that in 10 days I get my flat belly back and my perky boobies. I can't believe I waited 7 years to have my Mommy Makeover! I could cry right now :'(

Ready for my NewMe Day!

I'm super prepared for my Mommy Makeover surgery thanks to all of you, my RS friends :) My care package is complete, my lift recliner arrived today and I have all my healthy meals and protein shakes planned. I can't believe I am 1 day away from my surgery. Time sure flies!!!

I've been taking Arnica Montana pills for the past 3 days since my doctor told me it will help with the swelling and bruising. I sure hope they help because I'm having so much work done :/ (breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction of the flanks and upper back).

I'm super excited but also very nervous. I trust my doctor 100% but it scares me that my surgery could take up to 6 hours - yikes!! I'm also nervous because I don't know what type of pain to expect - I don't like taking pain meds because they make me nauseous and constipated. // I can't believe I'm going to be on the "flat side" in 1 day!

Please keep me in your prayers friends. Love you all very much. Talk to you soon :)

Made it to the flat side/perky boobies side ladies!!

My surgery went great! I'll post pictures as soon as I can see my results. Thank you for all your prayers and great vibes. Feeling super blessed!!

Day 1 and Day 2 post op updates

My experience after my mommy makeover surgery recovery has been great so far :) I would not change a thing. I totally dislike having the drains but I know they are necessary to help me heal.

Day 1 was a great day because I woke up feeling my belly to check if my kangaroo pouchy was still there but quickly found out my belly was flat! I suddenly became filled with joy to know it was gone! Then I proceeded to try to catch a glimpse of my new boobies but they were wrapped in a bandage. I wanted to unwrap my belly and boobies quickly to see my results; like a girl unwrapping a Birthday present!! I was so happy that I totally set aside all the nausea and discomfort I felt. Oh, forgot to mention my surgery was 5 1/2 hours long; came out of surgery at 3:00pm.

Day 2 was a little tougher. I felt more muscle tightness and nausea than day 1. The pain surprisingly was not as bad as I imagined it. The nausea was a far worse experience. I even told my husband that I wanted to discontinue the Vicodin and take Tylenol instead. He quickly asked me if I was crazy and told me to get that bad idea out of my head. Lol! But anyway on day 2,... I had a follow up visit with my doctor and he unwrapped my new babies! I mean boobies! :) I wanted to immediately photograph them but my husband told me to wait until the incision tape comes off. So I'm patiently waiting to show all of you my amazing results. (At this point I hadn't seen my new belly yet since my follow up appointment was 4 days later.)

Day 3 and Day 4 post update

Day 3- I was still on Vicodin (lowered my dose to 1 pill every 4 hours) and feeling muscle tightness on my chest and abdominal wall; pain was tolerable. My body was itchy all over; especially the areas where I had compression garments. I was still walking hunched over like an elderly lady but I was happy my back wasn't hurting (I read in a lot of reviews that several suffered from back pain). This was a good day also because my stool softeners finally kicked in after two days of not going "number 2" . Lol

Day 4- Started taking extra strength Tylenol instead of the Vicodin and I started feeling better because my constipation and nausea went away. On this day I was also walking straighter, had a little more energy and my itchiness went away. I took a glimpse of my new belly and almost cried with joy. I can't wait to see the NewMe at my follow up appointment tomorrow. I've been thanking God every step of the way on this incredible journey. The other person I can't thank enough is my wonderful husband who has taken such great care of me. I love him!! // I'm so excited to show you all my results on future reviews.Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes :)

Super Happy!!

Exactly the results I was praying for :) They look even better than they were before I had my 3 babies!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Amazing Doctor - true body sculpting artist! Amazing Results!! All his staff are super sweet and very caring. I couldn't have dreamed of better results or a better experience.

Hi there! A late congrats on your surgery, hope your healing is going well. Your boobies look great in the pic but I bet they are looking even better by now. I'm 6 weeks out and feeling good. Hope we get to see some new pics soon. :-)
Hey! They look great! Hurry and get some tummy pics on here! Can't wait to see. I hope you're healing is going well! Take care.
Hey there, your boobies look lovely!
Hi there :) thanks for sharing your story... I'm in the Chicago area and scheduled for a lift , TT and lipo on hips on DEC. 26th. I loved reading about your positive experience!!
Congrats and welcome to the flat side. Can't wait to read your updates!!
Fantastic!!
Thank you :) I'm so excited for you to join me on the flat side. You're going to be so happy with the new you :)
Ohh I hope I look great Hun.. Trying hard to shed last pounds. How much was you on day of surgery Hun?
I weighed 190 the day before surgery and the doctor removed 9 lbs of fat. I visually look like I lost more like 20 pounds though. The doctor told me to hold off on weighing myself for a couple more weeks because I'm retaining fluid right now.
Thanks chick I weigh around 178lbs and I'm 5,4 I want to loose another 6-7lbs by next week hunny
Don't stress about it though. You will look great without a doubt!
Thanks sweetie
the boobs look awesome!
Wow! Our experiences thus far seem so similar!! I'm so happy for you! I'm on post op day 3 today and am starting to take half my Percocet. Keep up the good healing!
Thank you :) I just read your mommy makeover review and yes we have similar experiences, even down to the panic/anxiety/shaking attack. I have no idea why my body does that before and after surgeries. Sending prayers and well wishes your way for a quick and healthy recovery :)
:) Now Im just focusing on trying to have a BM! LOL, hope that isnt too much TMI!
Congrats! Can't wait to see the new you!
Hi Solesister! Just wanted to say thank you for being here for me during my journey. I 100% prepared myself through your posts; you give great tips and also keep it real. I wish I could thank you personally some day because you have been my angel. Our experience has been very very similar in so many ways. Wishing you all the best, always. Thank you :)
Aww thanks. We're planning a beach gathering in June maybe you'd like to attend :-)
A beach gathering?! Sounds like fun and the perfect time to show off our new bodies :) Let's keep in touch, I would really like to attend :)
Of course! Hey, love how perky the girls are :-)
Congrats! Happy to hear you made it to the flat side! Yaaaaay ; )I can't wait to see pics I bet your results look amazing.
Hi Nora, thank you for welcoming me to the flat side :) I couldn't be happier with my recovery progress at this time. I get to see the full NewMe tomorrow, I will definitely post a picture.